Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas: A Big Possibility That I Can Knock Adrien Broner Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it's a good comparison or a big deal since Bonehead has one of the worst work-ethics in the sport, but Vargas is right on the money when he says he easily out-works the dolt. No KO, IMO, but an easy UD for Jessie. Should be a fun fight for fans to check out.

Comment

I'm not a Broner fan, but Maidana is much bigger and hits much harder than Vargas. He couldn't KO Broner. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a war with a close decision for AB.

Comment

Not likely. I don't have a great deal of respect for Broner overall but his chin is stout.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          I'm not a Broner fan, but Maidana is much bigger and hits much harder than Vargas. He couldn't KO Broner. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a war with a close decision for AB.
          It really could. However, if Broner doesn't let his hands go, he loses decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            It really could. However, if Broner doesn't let his hands go, he loses decisively.
            We'll see if Cunningham's training sank in. Old habits are hard to break though.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              because you're still thinking of undercard superstar jessie vargas. this is the juiced up, back acne having, main event jessie vargas who chinned bradley and sadam ali.
              I agree, dude is on something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                We'll see if Cunningham's training sank in. Old habits are hard to break though.
                Exactly, you can't change a fighters bad habits in 1 training camp. By round 3 Broner will revert back to being on the defensive while Vargas throws punches and AB tries to come back and counter punch. And being Vargas is taller and have a longer reach, Broner won't be able to counter as well as he does vs smaller fighters. All Vargas has to do is throw punches and jab and then get out if dodge not letting Broner get off like Mickey did

Comment

Risky move by Luis popeye Lebron management team. Why did he loose his WBA title? Exciting fighter to be watched. Good prospect from PR

Comment

I doubt it, Broner can take a punch, Maidana had him really hurt and couldn't close the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      He might, not that Vargas has been a power puncher in the past but he is tall and gets leverage in that overhand right. If Broner opens up, that right hand will find a home.
                      Lets hope so!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X