No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    You do realize Hannity never denied being Trump's friend, nor is he under any investigation or suspected of anything. If he sought out advice from Cohen because they are in the same circle of people, what is the problem with that, that gives the Leftard media orgasms since the last couple days...?

Trump’s friend ???

What the fug does that have to do with the fake news he spews ???

Deflect, duck and twist away Igor.

If anything it proves birds of a feather flock together commie.

Both dishonest and full of дерьмо.

Comment

• Comment

You do realize Hannity never denied being Trump's friend, nor is he under any investigation or suspected of anything. If he sought out advice from Cohen because they are in the same circle of people, what is the problem with that, that gives the Leftard media orgasms since the last couple days...?
        You are making yourself look like a simp dude. Hannity failed to disclose he is a Cohen client before he said what he said about the raid and those conducting it. That is wrong. You know it is, but you will not say it is or criticize Hannity for doing so.

What will it take for you to acknowledge when Trump or someone associated with him does something wrong or illegal?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You are making yourself look like a simp dude. Hannity failed to disclose he is a Cohen client before he said what he said about the raid and those conducting it. That is wrong. You know it is, but you will not say it is or criticize Hannity for doing so.

What will it take for you to acknowledge when Trump or someone associated with him does something wrong or illegal?
          What? Why?

Is Hannity under any investigation? Is Cohen under investigation for any of his dealings with Hannity? Is Hannity not a US Citizen who has his right to privacy? Is Hannity a journalist? No, he is a talk show host.

And he was giving his opinion on the raid vis-à-vis the Trump situation, nothing at all related to him...

Comment

What? Why?

Is Hannity under any investigation? Is Cohen under investigation for any of his dealings with Hannity? Is Hannity not a US Citizen who has his right to privacy? Is Hannity a journalist? No, he is a talk show host.

And he was giving his opinion on the raid vis-à-vis the Trump situation, nothing at all related to him...
            While i do think Hannity messed up not disclosing his relationship with Cohen, he's not doing anything the rest of the press doesn't do either.

Countless press people have ties to Team D, and you don't see them going on air and disclosing it.

It's the height of hypocrisy they are attacking Hannity for behaving exactly as they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              While i do think Hannity messed up not disclosing his relationship with Cohen, he's not doing anything the rest of the press doesn't do either.

Countless press people have ties to Team D, and you don't see them going on air and disclosing it.

It's the height of hypocrisy they are attacking Hannity for behaving exactly as they are.
              It's not the best look, I agree, but it certainly is nothing illegal like they claim...

Comment

What? Why?

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't. Cohen is under a criminal investigation. I don't know if what he did with Hannity is part of that.

There is no right to privacy a to who your lawyer is, only legal conversations between your lawyer and you are protected. Hannity says he never hired Cohen so nothing is private.

His opinion is biased because he is a Cohen client. If you can find bias in liberal media sites then you have to be able to see how this is biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Doesn't matter if he is or isn't. Cohen is under a criminal investigation. I don't know if what he did with Hannity is part of that.

There is no right to privacy a to who your lawyer is, only legal conversations between your lawyer and you are protected. Hannity says he never hired Cohen so nothing is private.

His opinion is biased because he is a Cohen client. If you can find bias in liberal media sites then you have to be able to see how this is biased.
                  An opinion is always, and I can agree with you on this.

But I can also see that the Mainstream Media bias is 90% pro-Left, or should I say anti-Trump. It is far from a fair battlefield. Why is there silence on Hillary leaking tens of thousands of top secret High level Government emails? With Obama knowing. Where is the outcry of the DNC financing the fake Trump-Russia dossier? What about Comey leaking information? Or McCabe being dirty? Those things are a whole lot more serious than Hannity talking with Cohen for advice, but those things are not on the first page, are they?

Comment

• Comment

An opinion is always, and I can agree with you on this.

But I can also see that the Mainstream Media bias is 90% pro-Left, or should I say anti-Trump. It is far from a fair battlefield. Why is there silence on Hillary leaking tens of thousands of top secret High level Government emails? With Obama knowing. Where is the outcry of the DNC financing the fake Trump-Russia dossier? What about Comey leaking information? Or McCabe being dirty? Those things are a whole lot more serious than Hannity talking with Cohen for advice, but those things are not on the first page, are they?
                      Hilary Clinton is irrelevant in 2018 save for her being used as a scapegoat to deflect from Trump's Troubles.

you know someone is guilty when they are accused of wrong doing, and their defense is "but, im not the only one doing wrong!"

folks are so embarrassed that they voted for a swindler who sold them a dream, that they will go down with the sinking ship.

to quote Slim Charles from the iconic HBO drama "The Wire"...republicans be like

Comment

Working...
                      X