Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ "I'll KO Wilder With One Shot, Smack Parker Around The Ring And Beak Fury Down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ "I'll KO Wilder With One Shot, Smack Parker Around The Ring And Beak Fury Down"

AJ spitting straight facts. He feels Tyson Fury will pose the most problems for him and labels him a "nut job". He says he'll smack Parker around the ring and give him a good pasting, Wilder will be a quick KO and Fury will be broken down in a gruesome fight.

Last edited by NahMean; 11-23-2017, 10:52 PM.

His one shot had him going life and death with the safari guide which povetkin almost killed

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      His one shot had him going life and death with the safari guide which povetkin almost killed
      Lol reaching.. Life and death? He won every single second of every round GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Lol reaching.. Life and death? He won every single second of every round GTFO
        No he didn’t he lost a couple due to inactivity cause he was gassed from hgh

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          No he didn’t he lost a couple due to inactivity cause he was gassed from hgh
          I gave him every round as I'm sure most others also did.. If you want to gift Takam a round I'd say you could give him 1 round tops.. Not really like and death situation.

Comment

You have to fight the man to knock him out.

Comment

I got fury and wilder beating him but it's funny how fans think fury is **** yet all top boxers recognize him as a force to be reckoned with

Comment

AJ fanboys are the worst...������

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                  I got fury and wilder beating him but it's funny how fans think fury is **** yet all top boxers recognize him as a force to be reckoned with
                  He hasn’t boxed in over 2 years and he’s 400 pounds. And he’s an admitted alcoholic and cocaine abuser. He also suffers from depression. People need to forget about what he was and start talking about what he is.

Comment

LOL fury would school you. Fury is FAR from shot when I saw him hitting the Pads. Fury is faster than Joshua at 380 pounds, imagine him back to his 250-260 self.

Comment

Working...
                    X