Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'd Knock Wilder Out With One Shot, Smack Parker Around!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope someone kill this racist scum .

AJ = PIECE OF ****

Comment

one shot on wilders biscuit chin and he'll crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Yet and still, it's looking like you (Joshua) won't be fighting neither one! Why?
        Greedy Eddie Hearn !

Comment

Wilder destroys AJ effortlessly. I hope AJ does not just talk but signs on the dotted line - big coward! Sign the form - Wilder has been waiting. I am wiling to bet Wilder stops him under 6. AJ acts like has this granite chin. His aggression will be his downfall against Wilder - the latter is much smarter than he is giving credit for and will catch AJ before AJ can catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Looking for that one shot aggressively will get you baptized by Wilder in front of your own family and fan's!.

Parker is irrelevant, he's way too open without the artillery to back up his porous defense!

Can't wait for the fights, if Parker isn't next then we want Wilder!
            A bang contest against Wilder will leave AJ looking at the lights. His aggression will lead to his destruction. I hope he does not continue in his cowardly path and signs the dotted line. Pretty certain Wilder knocks him out and exposes the myth that has been created about the 'great' Anthony Joshua.

Comment

I agree with AJ.....

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                Wilder destroys AJ effortlessly. I hope AJ does not just talk but signs on the dotted line - big coward! Sign the form - Wilder has been waiting. I am wiling to bet Wilder stops him under 6. AJ acts like has this granite chin. His aggression will be his downfall against Wilder - the latter is much smarter than he is giving credit for and will catch AJ before AJ can catch him.
                Wilder couldnt even destroy eric molina effortlessly

Begone **** troll

Comment

AJ is no Stiverne. So I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Pinch yourself, fraud! You couldn’t even knock out Takim, who I never heard of.
                    Then you obviously don’t know your boxing, which makes your comment all the more derisable.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Do it then..whats the issue?
                      Parker fight is in early negotiations, Wilder likely in '18 as well. What's the problem? Everything's moving along in the same pace it normally does in title fights at HW. Wlad fought usually twice a year, vs top contenders. Did you have a problem with that too?

Comment

Working...
                      X