Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Haha you Cali west coast wanna be hardcore tough guy? You’re softer than melted ice cream.
    You’re the one talking about BBC all day, likely that’s what always goes through your mind because it’s in your mouth all day.
    You take everything so personally on an online forum, haha go back to playing GTA and pretending to be tough.
    B1tch, the weak die young out here boi. I stay dangerous at all times. I not taking nothing personal.

Just slapping u around cause u stay out of pocket. Stop being a provactive kunt and I will stop correcting u.

If u having realized I'm on ur ass boi. I'm make an example out of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You sound like a moron saying lil g and what the hell does he have to do with this? You obsessed with golovkin or something?
      Who you calling a moron, dork. Matter of fact you was the same Moron that tried to tell me that Judah knocked Floyd down in the 10th round! LMMFAO! Damn you dumb....LOL....your boy lil g still sux!

Comment

• Kovalev is actually one of the nicest guys in boxing. A man of very high moral values.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Who you calling a moron, dork. Matter of fact you was the same Moron that tried to tell me that Judah knocked Floyd down in the 10th round! LMMFAO! Damn you dumb....LOL....your boy lil g still sux!
          Boa that was you saying Judah did that smh you a clown hold another L

Comment

• Jack vs Ray Cist ......lets do it .

Oh wait theres no such person , these guys will have to keep stirring shyte up until its an issue . lol

Comment

Working...
            X