Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jorge Linares greatness is he a future hof?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    First of all your eyes are untrained because that was a clear cut victory for Linares.

Broner in disguise.. Smh are you a novice or do you just not know sht about boxing?

U dont know sht
    Broner can win 3-4 rounds against Mikey Garcia and go the distance in a some-what decent fight that he clearly lost.

Linares get's knocked out. As Linares steps up the plate against these top guys, he's getting knocked out.

The Broner analogy was to signify a fighter who is not as good as people are hyping them up to be. I don't believe Linares has "the goods". He's got the talent and tools, but he will lose EVERY time he steps up. Mark my words.

Comment

I would love to see Linares Broner. I think Linares would make Broner look silly with his skills and speed.

Comment

Lol no. Then again many have vacant title King paper champ Carl Froch who "Reigned" only in one division as opposed to Linares over multiple divisions......

Comment

He seems to do well against British domestic level fighters.

Comment

Talent wise yes, but he lacks a signature win. If he beats someone like Mikey, then he's got a good shot.

Comment

Working...
            X