No announcement yet.

Loma is scary good, better than Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Loma took an L... no way of getting around that. That are... you articulate like . Floyd: 49-0, 5 division champ, 4 division Lineal champ, 130-154lbs and faced more past, current or former champions than anyone else, and highest paid boxer ever. Loma lost to Salido and beat who so far to compare him to Floyd? The guy is good but not on that level. He needs to build a resume before over hyping him. This is why so many european fighters get hated... nobody likes hype without the substance and the eye test can fool.
    I'm still waiting for your scorecard for the solido fight..

Comment

Of course he's better than Floyd. Loma is 49-0 with names like Pac, Cotto, Canelo, etc in his resume.

Seriously, I really like Loma but he already has a legit L and I don't think he'll encounter enough good fighters in his career to ever surpass Floyd. I wish it weren't true but we gotta be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I'm still waiting for your scorecard for the solido fight..
        Who is Solido? Stay waiting... who the **** even are you!?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Who is Solido? Stay waiting... who the **** ever are you!?
          Put the crack down you got YouTube go watch It for yourself if you think solido won you should switch sports.

Comment

One dimensional with ****ty footwork. Nowhere near Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Put the crack down you got YouTube go watch It for yourself if you think solido won you should switch sports.
              It's Orlando Salido dumbass... you are the one that obviously needs to put the crack pipe down. If you think Loma is better than Floyd, this premature, you need to switch sports.

Comment

The delusion is real

Beats Jason Sosa..better than Floyd.. and PAC.. snd delahoya.. and pernell
                Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-09-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

comparisson should not be made for at least 3 more years.

resume wise it would be difficult to surpass floyd, but he might be compared on performance, dominance and talent. early days still, but you can tell he is doing absolutely impressive for the fighter with such a short pro experience and he is getting better and better. amaizing and exciting years ahead of him

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    That are the opponents Floyd was fighting while Loma fought the likes of Salido and Gary Russel

Comparing a 26 year old fighter (Lomachenko) with a 20 year old prospect (Mayweather), a 26 year old Mayweather wouldn't have lost to a Salido calibre opponent, shit 20 year old Mayweather wouldn't have.

Comment

I do know he's a LOT MORE FUN to watch. He's got defensive prowess but brings the offense, too. All around excellence.

Comment

Working...
                      X