Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think that sugar ray Robinson is the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
    Muhammad Ali is even worse, brah. The dude knows only to circle to his left, don't know how to fight in the inside, and throw jabs using his palms at times... in today's boxing Ali would've been smoked
    I see, just a troll.

Comment

Im telling you guys, this is what happens when Elroy does not wear a rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        I see, just a troll.
        Nah I'm just an out side of the box thinker. Seeker of truth ain't a dumb ass sheep like you.

Comment

Yeah, you are out of the box. Who let this guy out?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Yeah, you are out of the box. Who let this guy out?
            Dude just because you're fking blind and is a sheep minded ****** doesn't mean that I'm wrong. Robinson and Ali would get raped fighting any decent boxers of this era. Their styles are outdated and no sane career boxers would ever attempt to mimic them way of styles these days.
            Last edited by CharlieZelepuss; 02-16-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Ignore and hopefully it goes away!

nite kids

Comment

Dude just because you're fking blind and is a sheep minded ****** doesn't mean that I'm wrong. Robinson and Ali would get raped fighting any decent boxers of this era. Their styles are outdated and no sane career boxers would ever attempt to mimic them way of styles these days.

Forget these people here...YOu are right, and remember that, just please if its not asking too much....Please please please...

DON'T BREED! ok?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Forget these people here...YOu are right, and remember that, just please if its not asking too much....Please please please...

DON'T BREED! ok?
                  I don't get it with people like you. All you Ali and Robinson penis riders are like one of those shallow minded teen girls that watch MTV and thinks Beiber is a great musician. You're ****ed up and shallow. Go back and watch Robinson and contemplate on it you ****in fool.
                  Last edited by CharlieZelepuss; 02-16-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

I don't get it with people like you. All you Ali and Robinson penis riders are like one of those shallow minded teen girls that watch MTV and thinks Beiber is a great musician. You're ****ed up and shallow. Go back and watch Robinson and contemplate on it you ****in fool.
                    Who beats Robinson from today's welterweights?

Comment

the dude wasn't so much of a welterweight but a middle weight. Canelo or the charlo brothers would've whoop his anus like a whipped *****
                      Last edited by CharlieZelepuss; 02-17-2017, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X