Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia Tells Keith Thruman "**** ALL IMMIGRANTS, WE GONNA KILL YOU IN THE RING"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under your name you have " haters gonna hate". Nobody in boxing spews out as much hate as Angel Garcia so why are you praising him? If you like haters and racists then Angel Garcia is your man.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Trump tells Angel

really made me laugh

Comment

Angel's comments are inexcusable, he is giving americans a bad name. Is Thurman even an immigrant?

Comment

They are going to start drug testing Angel for press conferences. I haven't seen crack heads move that fast since my days on the west side of Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            in before all the Golovkin, Kova, and Loma fans jump on the Angel Garcia wagon!
            Yes cause Russians aren't immigrants in the US

Comment

Angel is obviously drunk, I was surprised he didn't pop out with a flask or a actual bottle itself. I get the feeling Danny is afraid of him and wants to tell him to chill but doesn't want to get backhanded lol, you can tell angel kept him check his whole life a true papas boy.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Yes cause Russians aren't immigrants in the US
                the joke is in regards to behavior.

subject: Garcia

didn't know your point was exclusive to ''Russian'' immigration or who knows what you're talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  LOL look at Lou Dibella the man wanted no part of it and was like dang I dont want to be here.

Angel is ruining his son, Danny is going to become a Pariah like Manny Pacquiao with the stuff his father says, only difference is Paquiao already made millions of dollars and only started pushing his extreme views toward the end of his career, while Danny hasnt even became a superstar yet.

Angel is one cray dude. Danny is not going to land any sponsors now, the majority of Hollywood is liberal. Bashing muslims and immigrants is not going to get you any sponsors from them. you have to bash White Christian males to get endorsed by a powerful
                  Can get you elected President

Comment

Puerto Rico has beautiful women doe. gooood lawd!

Only reason why Cotto lost to Trout was because during that week Melissa Guzman, Cotto's wife, gave him blue balls flaunting those luscious tittays like never before!
                    you've never felt female ******* in your life you dirty virgin.

Comment

in before all the Golovkin, Kova, and Loma fans jump on the Angel Garcia wagon!
                      LMAO....okay there mr. presumptuous. Garcia is a POS racist and I hope Thurman puts his son to sleep as punishment for what he did today.

Comment

Working...
                      X