Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think JMM blew the rust off him and broke him 3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      I disagree. His love for the sport and fire is gone. I'm not saying he didn't train hard, but he has seemed distracted (or disinterested) from boxing for awhile now
      I agree 100%.

I wouldn't even be mad if Manny never came back.

Comment

I disagree. His love for the sport and fire is gone. I'm not saying he didn't train hard, but he has seemed distracted (or disinterested) from boxing for awhile now
        Sure. Nothing shows he was unmotivated for the Bradley rematch or the Mayweather fight. Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Sure. Nothing shows he was unmotivated for the Bradley rematch or the Mayweather fight. Nothing.
          The singing, the politician, the whole new Jesus thing, the basketball. He's got too much going on. Maybe "not motivated", distracted should be the right word

Comment

He darn near lost his arm people!!! It was a severely severe injury! There is no way for him to even start boxing activities until February at the very earliest, more likely April or May. It was a severe injury. Seriously, if Pacquiao even entertains doing anything with his shoulder before February that would mean he and his camp made the entire injury up and are total liars and sore losers.

Comment

The singing, the politician, the whole new Jesus thing, the basketball. He's got too much going on. Maybe "not motivated", distracted should be the right word
              Nah, he's always had distractions.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                will there be rust? If so, how much will it affect his performance
                I think Pacquiao won't be able to get back in his top form. When Pacquiao does come back, it’s going to be really interesting to see who he winds up fighting though. Certainly not Khan.

Comment

Nah, he's always had distractions.
                  I'm thinking you're thinking "distraction" is being used to discredit may's win... but it's in the books... let it go... this is a thread about Mannys status not may's win...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    I'm thinking you're thinking "distraction" is being used to discredit may's win... but it's in the books... let it go... this is a thread about Mannys status not may's win...
                    You don't have to think or guess anything. There is absolutely nothing that shows Pacquiao was unmotivated for Bradley in the rematch or against Mayweather. Manny has played basketball for years, been in politics for years, always had a bunch of distractions and still won. Maybe you should let it go.

Comment

You don't have to think or guess anything. There is absolutely nothing that shows Pacquiao was unmotivated for Bradley in the rematch or against Mayweather. Manny has played basketball for years, been in politics for years, always had a bunch of distractions and still won. Maybe you should let it go.
                      Yeah you're hurt and Mayweather won... lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X