Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The scary thing about Matthysse's punches was that some of them were blocked lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Mayweather is far quicker and elusive than Peterson, and 1000x more accurate.
    Mayweather gets hit more than you think. This dude is the definition of heavy handed. He'd stun the chit outta Mayweather LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Smooth View Post
      You don't know **** about boxing if you think he can ice Mayweather.
      You serious? One punch man, one punch...Guerrero hit Floyd with punches....if he can, Matthysse can too.....

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        If they use a competent ref, and not someone like Robert Byrd, then Matthysse could give him hell. If they use someone like Cortez or Byrd, then expect a clinch fest.
        that'd actually favor mathyse unless they break it up everytime ....if smoger refs it, it'd be a long night for floyd....bayless is a good ref but i would'nt want him reffing it either....

Comment

Scary power for sure. The first shot was high on the head and last KD partially hit Peterson's glove. That flush left hook on the second knockdown puts down any 140 pounder in the world, bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            You serious? One punch man, one punch...Guerrero hit Floyd with punches....it he can, Matthysse can too.....
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at that gif hahahaha Mayweather fans are PRAYING THIS DOESN'T GO DOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHA I wonder what excuses they will make if it does get hyped as a potential fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Scary power for sure. The first shot was high on the head and last KD partially hit Peterson's glove. That flush left hook on the second knockdown puts down any 140 pounder in the world, bar none.
              I'm not even sure LM's feet were fully planted when he threw the left hook either.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                that'd actually favor mathyse unless they break it up everytime ....if smoger refs it, it'd be a long night for floyd....bayless is a good ref but i would'nt want him reffing it either....
                Or yeah, that's what I meant. The ref not allowing Floyd to clinch, and hold, and actually making them fight out.

Bayless is the man, but he gets too involved sometimes. Gotta let the fighters fight.

If it ain't Smoger or Weeks, expect a holding fest by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
                  How did Peterson's footspeed help him LMAO. Mayweather is getting old and is less mobile than before. This dude is a punching phenomenon. Probably the hardest hitter pound for pound since Mike Tyson.

I've been following Peterson for a long time now, his ability to box has actually regressed and even before the Matthysse fight, I said his boxing ability is no better than Judah or Alexander's, in fact it may have actually proven to be worse. It's Peterson's aggressive style, infighting that has pushed him through and taken him this far. Peterson at best is a decent boxer, very very decent.

Comment

Matthysse is a better fighter than Guerrero, that I have no doubt about, I thought that before tonight and before Guerrero's fight against Floyd. If he beats Garcia and then hopefully a fight at WW against a top fighter, that is the fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Matthysse is a better fighter than Guerrero, that I have no doubt about, I thought that before tonight and before Guerrero's fight against Floyd. If he beats Garcia and then hopefully a fight at WW against a top fighter, that is the fight to make.
                      Garcia/Matthysse vs. Maidana/Lopez would be fuckin AMAZING

Comment

Working...
                      X