Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    Thanks.

Once I have information regarding an issue, I like to share it with the world. This thread is for people who hate iTunes 11. Therefore, I am providing information that will allow those with hatred in their hearts to revert back to an earlier version of iTunes. You don't understand how much I hate iTunes 11.
    what it seems like you are doing is getting loaded up on guarana and nerding out in front of your computer for days at a time.

get some sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      what it seems like you are doing is getting loaded up on guarana and nerding out in front of your computer for days at a time.

get some sleep.
      I don't know what you are talking about. I am getting some bad vibes coming from your direction, though. I was under the assumption that this was a thread for discussion of iTunes 11 and its problems. I posted several comments regarding iTunes 11 and going back to iTunes 10.7. I also discussed the steps required to go back to 10.7. So, what is the problem? I don't know what the "days at a time" computer reference is all about, though. I am not crazy.
      Last edited by Null; 01-16-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

get some sleep.
        I am back to using iTunes 10. In your face.

Comment

• I'm using itunes 9 and I think its the best program for managing your music collection, I am yet to see anything that lets you do so much with your mp3s. On the minus side of things, to get things all labeled, sorted and working nicely on your ipod it takes a long time.

Comment

Working...
          X