No announcement yet.

All i have to say is great fight and im glad Manny is ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Margarito boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD DUCKED MARGARITO *sucking taco juice off your fingers*.

Comment

You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Floyd boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD OUTCLASSED MARQUEZ *sucking chicken grease off your fingers*.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        So he can't have a AV supporting Marquez's win???? So basically everyone should suppress there feeling because Pacquiao lost???

See this is why Marquez didn't leave it up to the judges. You guys are unbelievable, Marquez just put on a HOF performance and all you guys can do is blame gayweather.
        He did it for trolling reasons. If you're smart and been here you'd know his posting habits.

The fight was a war and Marquez won but they're making seem like a Floyd VICTORY. Thanks to that fag we never got some of the best fights made in the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          If that was Marquez laying face first could you imagine the level of immature trolling? I am glad he got KTFO tbh though I am also glad he is okay.

Great fight, great K.O and I am glad Marquez finally proved once in for all he is the superior fighter.
          You know what man....I'm not physic, but Im pretty sure that the Pacman fans would be running rapid...they would probably have over crowded the servers and boxingscene would be down.

Instead they are blaming Mayweather and Steroids. And even pretending that they are proud of Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Fixed it..............
            You wanna go there son or you gonna be a little hoe and put me on TEMP ignore?

Comment

You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Floyd boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD OUTCLASSED MARQUEZ *sucking chicken grease off your fingers*.
              chicken grease??man you have issues...props to Marquez,and im glad Manny is ok

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
              Yes, putting the KO in your avatar and sig within minutes just screams compassion, Larry.

All your e-money Larry starts making planking jokes within 2 weeks. Anyone?

No?
              naw man it was only funny thinking of the damn trolls on here,but Manny is a real person and im glad he is ok
              Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
              Larry master Troller. This guy probably was jumping up and down for an hour after Pac got KO'd.
              yea i was happy at first until i saw his still laying there,nothing funny bout that at all

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                Yes, putting the KO in your avatar and sig within minutes just screams compassion, Larry.

All your e-money Larry starts making planking jokes within 2 weeks. Anyone?

No?

oh shut the hell up.

Comment

I'm glad Pac is ok

I remember wen Vitali's eye was falling out I was praying for him too.

Comment

Last edited by thuggery; 12-09-2012, 03:36 AM.

Comment

You wanna go there son or you gonna be a little hoe and put me on TEMP ignore?
                      Nah, I wanna go there.

Oh ya, you were only on temp ignore so you couldn't run in my thread and defend your fellow insurgent, Maniac. It was a one on one battle between Maniac and I.

I didn't want to get ambushed by you and your 6 man team of insurgents guerrilla warfare style.

Comment

Working...
                      X