Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
    haha....just posted what you're saying pretty much

people see what they want to see, man. some reward aggression too much. the way i see it if someone is making you miss then they get credit for that. moreso than the guy throwing the shots imo

Comment

(Edited btw) And Can we stop this already yes he was dominated not 12-0 but 9-3 minimum he didn't get enough rounds to even get the benefit of the doubt, i call robberies when i see them what i learned from this fight is that nobody is immune i was as surprised as the next guy to see that they would fk Pacquiao over too not just low level guys, i didn't think that could happen to the top level guys just on their favor, but crap decisions can happen to anyone i guess just ask Abril,Lara or Campillo.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Where's the video of Bradley landing?

Oh, wait, doesn't exist. Bradley lost the fight, very clearly. And why do people use the "unmarked face" when they want to, yet say it doesn't matter when it involves others? Make up your mind, does your face being messed up matter or not?
        wheelchair made up for the marked up face

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
          wheelchair made up for the marked up face
          how's that? did pac beat his ankles up? lol

Comment

where's Rome-by-KO?
            surely he'll be here with "Boxrec says Bradley won, so he won" :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
              how's that? did pac beat his ankles up? lol
              you saw the fight you know what happened. he twisted his ankles and took a beating all night long.

Comment

yes its all true pacquiao missed a lot and I give timmy credit for that but then he was also the one who landed the meaningful punches. true story. 7-5 at best.

Comment

Wouldn't say dominated because Pacquiao gave away the championship rounds but Bradley certainly lost the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Where's the video of Bradley landing?

Oh, wait, doesn't exist. Bradley lost the fight, very clearly. And why do people use the "unmarked face" when they want to, yet say it doesn't matter when it involves others? Make up your mind, does your face being messed up matter or not?
                    watch the end of the video it covers all of that

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                      you saw the fight you know what happened. he twisted his ankles and took a beating all night long.

a beating all night long, eh? guess pac's on the outs then. they say that power is the last thing to go and if bradley got beat like you claim then pac's power is gone

bradley should've looked like margy and cotto from what you're implying
                      Last edited by fitefan; 12-03-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X