Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pickin on smaller fighters

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      When did he say not now? Because he's been looking for an opponent for march to test the water and Rios is the reason he's moving up in weight since he hasn't challenge at 126-130 lbs
      when asked about a fight March 3rd with Gamboa Rios team was told Gamboa did not want to fight Brandon March 3rd

IMO if you call out a fighter, you better be ready to fight him next otherwise it's just talk

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        Yo E, how much longer will Rios be at 35?
        if it's not Gamboa he's moving up

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          pickin on smaller fighters
          last time I checked Gamboa called him out not the other way around

Comment

rios - gamboa

cant see this happening unless gamboa decides to have his first fight @ a higher weightclass - up 2 weightclasses...? though Gamboa does come in @ that weight on fight night, i see this being an issue probably wont happen til 2013..

Comment

rios gamboa

This would be an amazing matchup --- Ive been a gamboa fan for a while but this guy Rios is made of steel thus far and would KO gamboa in a crazy slugfest...Arum not havin that

Comment

Im as big a Rios fan as anyone on here, but I would think Gamboa beats him and maybe even stops Rios. 135 is a weight Rios needs to move away from, Arum won't match him with Gamboa, and if he does he will have to kill himself to get to that weight and then deal with Gamboas speed.

It will be a long night for Brandon i think and probably mark the end of his current run. I want to see Rios vs Khan, Maidana, etc, i think he should go up in weight now and not kill himself at 135

Comment

U cubans better learn,U dont talk shlt without backing it up
                  when it comes to a mexican.We will smash u putoz.Dont try to
                  punk out gamboa.

Comment

This kid is great, with seriously heavy hands. As long as he doesn't look like a zombie he's game for the win against anyone close to his weight class, regardless of a discrepancy in skill level.

Comment

I love Rios, great man, great fighter.
                      I just hope he doesn't kill himself again trying to make weight. I heard last time he didn't eat for three days and he looked dead on the scales in MSG.

Comment

Working...
                      X