Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy just sits there and lets a dude beat the crap out of him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
    i think that guy was probably a crackhead bum with his chick. the guy beating him was probably another crackhead dealer with all his homeboys. maybe the guy getting beat owed them crack dealers money and never paid them or some shiet like that. to me it looks like the dude getting beat is not right in the head. anyway i hope this people would just drop dead. what a waste of life. i hope that there will be a law where all this online videos of sick shiet will get caught and be sentence to jail for a long time. since they all want to be bad ass on their videos kicking helpless people's ass they should be fed to the lions and see what happens.
    How the fuk do you know what happened in that video? What if the dude getting kicked, stole something from dude, or fuked his wife or something like that?

Unless we know what happened, we can't speculate. I see some **** like that going down and I don't get involved for that very reason. I have had to beat a few dudes ass for owing me money or stealing ****....it's life.

Comment

If he fought back, he would have been stabbed or killed. You can just tell.
      Last edited by Flawless*; 08-16-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Those guys hit like *******.

Comment

Makes me appreciate these vids

Comment

yea i love this video, just wished that ***** at 1:19 would have gotten smacked to!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

That was way back when me and Kev were younger. Before we were friends. He always tried to bully people and I had no choice but to fight back. I regret beating such a good friend but hey, at the time we didn't even know each other well.

Comment

that mother ****er would of gotten curb stomped when he fell trying to kick me

i would of put my heel right on his ****ing temple and splatter his brains all over the sidewalk

then i would see what the other fags wanted to try and pull.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  that mother ****er would of gotten curb stomped when he fell trying to kick me

i would of put my heel right on his ****ing temple and splatter his brains all over the sidewalk

then i would see what the other fags wanted to try and pull.
                  That's exactly what i would have done. I can't believe some of the guys on here saying he could have gone to jail if he fought back etc. I mean WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
                    That's exactly what i would have done. I can't believe some of the guys on here saying he could have gone to jail if he fought back etc. I mean WTF?

when its 3 against 1 and one strikes you for no reason.....you dont know what they are capable of or what there intentions are

you could kill one without any legal problems.

here in the states i could of shot one of them dead in the street and slept in my bed that night.

and i wouldnt lose any sleep

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

lol gotta love how the douchebags who are shirtless always think they are invincible.

Comment

Working...
                      X