Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What i find stupid about the movie "Super Size Me" is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    it tastes good with mayo. shoudl try it. i never get it toasted tho. get itialian bread and cheddar cheese ..... cheese dont really matter to me tho.

dont eat that often. loseing weight right now
    no mayon on meatball sub man, that's sick
    and you know you stapling fat directly to your hips Lakas :laugh:

Originally posted by Juan Gabriel View Post
    Meatball sub, with provolone and Parmesan cheese on toasted Italian herb and cheese bread. :up:

Or Italian Sub with the works. :up:
    either sub is win

Comment

lakas is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Dapeedreean View Post
        lakas is a joke

he's a legend

Comment

ANY diet? You don't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            ANY diet? You don't know ****.
            changing the colour of your hair can enhance your highlites to show off the diet coke

Comment

You know what GD, I made a thread very similar to this one maybe a year ago about how that movie was propaganda. Sure no one should be eating that garbage everyday but it was more that he went out of his way to be so physically inactive that caused his weight gain.

Your cardio might turn to **** but you could be on a McDonalds diet I think and gain no weight at all if you compensate by being more active.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                You know what GD, I made a thread very similar to this one maybe a year ago about how that movie was propaganda. Sure no one should be eating that garbage everyday but it was more that he went out of his way to be so physically inactive that caused his weight gain.

Your cardio might turn to **** but you could be on a McDonalds diet I think and gain no weight at all if you compensate by being more active.
                yea i agree. it wouldnt be all that good for your heart but you can stay slim eating that **** but ya gotta work out like an animal

but why no physical activity ? he did fk all lol

Comment

nobody is voting on my poll

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    yea i agree. it wouldnt be all that good for your heart but you can stay slim eating that **** but ya gotta work out like an animal

but why no physical activity ? he did fk all lol
                    Because that what his propaganda was all about, he made sure to gain weight because he is one of these ultra liberal hippies types who want to blame fast food for ppl being so fat......

Its never the individuals fault that they drive 4 blocks to a corner store to buy 6 honey buns rather than walk and get something better for themselves, but rather the car companies for making the cars or the honey bun corp for making that wrapper so enticing, can't stand fat ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Because that what his propaganda was all about, he made sure to gain weight because he is one of these ultra liberal hippies types who want to blame fast food for ppl being so fat......

Its never the individuals fault that they drive 4 blocks to a corner store to buy 6 honey buns rather than walk and get something better for themselves, but rather the car companies for making the cars or the honey bun corp for making that wrapper so enticing, can't stand fat ****s.
                      yea i started this year at 250+ . i realized i just wasnt active. now im working and going to the gym 2-4 times a week. now im down to 230 and was rather easy.

like i said, stay active, say your prayers and eat your vitamins ....

Comment

Working...
                      X