Collapse
No announcement yet.

drink eggs for breakfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah dude buy whey protein and make a shake with fruit u can get your fruit and protein at the same time its also good to get fatty acids and put them in there cuz those are essential to your diet

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
      I use to drink 7 egg whites every morning to get protein. One egg white will give you about 3-4 grams. That's on top of a high protein diet. If your bothered by the taste and smell, put a teaspoon of vanilla and it should kill the stink. The only thing that's bad about this is the salmonela content of raw eggs. You're better off buying whey protein isolate or concentrate, but eggs are the cheaper alternative. High muscle building protein value.

thats very interesting... Salmonela is the No 1 cause of gastritis... which can lead to dehydration and malnutrition... go with an alternative.. raw egg whites are just not safe..

Comment

I don't know if you know this, but there is an ancient and secret technique of eating food without risking disease.

It's called cooking and has been handed down for generations from the ancient times.

But don't tell anyone, it's a BIG secret.

lol

Comment

lol hey speedy that's funny!
          to be honest i don't wanna know the secret.

Comment

Working...
          X