Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the motivation for Floyd to fight Matthew Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the motivation for Floyd to fight Matthew Hatton?

Silly question, obviously the motivation is money but would this fight really make Mayweather a lot of money? is he trying to build his profile in the UK? I don't really get it...

first ricky is not available or an option, this is big money tune-up fight in UK plus i read that he mentioned wanting to fight in UK ...

plus it is safe enough for PBF to win handily and preserve the chances for the mega fight with PAC ...

Comment

Will not happen...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Silly question, obviously the motivation is money but would this fight really make Mayweather a lot of money? is he trying to build his profile in the UK? I don't really get it...

floyd saw your scorecard for the Ricky fight and wants to prove a point

true story

Comment

The motivation is punk azz Pac and Punk Azz Roach dont want the fight. Excuse to push the sh-t back and hope Mayweather grows old over night.

Comment

Actually, I've just realised the motivation behind this. It's all about the rematch with Ricky Hatton who, besides Pac is probably financially the biggest fight out there for Floyd.

So it'll be Floyd beating Matthew and Ricky rushing in on some WWE **** telling him he wants a rematch.

Floyd will agree and make big money again (which he'll then blow throwing it at people in clubs)

Comment

Working...
            X