• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    What does Guchupita mean?
    Means "I got butt raped on HBO"

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Cotto a still P4P fighter, who have fought nothi but the best since he started fighting, never ducked anyone, is a Millionaire and still a top 10 P4Pfighter.

Lol at you this afternoon busting ass to make Guzman look like teh second comming of Mayweather, lol!!!
      Cotto ducked several people starting with Floyd Mayweather at 140.Paul Williams at 147 for his WBO.He really lost to Clottey and SSM slightly edged him.Cottos been KO'ed Twice one by a smaller guy coming from 106.

Comment

the roid didnt work

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
          Mangler Jr You should just pay me because you know the truth ...foregt about the robbery.
          pay up jr...

Comment

Says the guy who came in with the Alt talking gang stuff.
            Yeah and your peoples history proves your statement is true
            Never had an ALT if im going to say something I straight up say IDGF who it is.I never use a ALT if I feel like saying something I say.I never bring up gang stuff I role solo I handle my own problems.

Comment

Ch@mpBox@PR is a punk he never responds to what I say because hes a little girl hiding under cottos ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                wELL SEE WHO THE BEST FIGHTER OF THIS ERA IS THIS SUMMER........
                That **** is a lock for Pacquiao even if FLoyd eats him.

Pacquiaos accomplishments and resume ****s on FLoyd!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GuachupitaAssn View Post
                  Cotto ducked several people starting with Floyd Mayweather at 140.Paul Williams at 147 for his WBO.He really lost to Clottey and SSM slightly edged him.Cottos been KO'ed Twice one by a smaller guy coming from 106.
                  Originally posted by GuachupitaAssn View Post
                  Ch@mpBox@PR is a punk he never responds to what I say because hes a little girl hiding under cottos ass.
                  Says the ALT.

Look traga leche. Cotto never duucked Floyd, nor he ducked WIlliams.

He edge Clottey and outbox Mosley to a clear win.

Guzman cant even make weight and when he does, he gets stomped!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Cotto a still P4P fighter, who have fought nothi but the best since he started fighting, never ducked anyone, is a Millionaire and still a top 10 P4Pfighter.

Lol at you this afternoon busting ass to make Guzman look like teh second comming of Mayweather, lol!!!
                    Still a P4P fighter...

Cotto's barely the #4 in his 2nd division.

Guzman has fought 3 fighters no one wants to fight (Funeka, Soto, and Sanchez). Cotto ducked Paul Williams. Nuff said.

Says the guy who came in with the Alt talking gang stuff.
                    Yeah and your peoples history proves your statement is true
                    What the fuck are you trying to say with this?

Our history in and out of the boxing ring proves that **** is true, fuck face.

Comment

The platanos are mad as ****. lol!!!!!

Weight if Floyd loses to pacquiao(Wich i dont think so)!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X