No announcement yet.

anyone playing Daragon Age: Origins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5betlight View Post
    Bioware is the best Western RPG Maker bar none.
    I'd have to say they're tied with Bethesda. The Elder Scrolls series is more than likely the greatest, having Morrowind in there.. But I've been a BioWare fan for ages, can't even count how many hours I've put into Baldur's Gate.

Comment

Oh, my persuade skills are probably too low, since I opted for the meathead warrior class.
      Originally posted by Move BRICKS™ View Post
      I'd have to say they're tied with Bethesda. The Elder Scrolls series is more than likely the greatest, having Morrowind in there.. But I've been a BioWare fan for ages, can't even count how many hours I've put into Baldur's Gate.
      True, they're both awesome, I think I have to give the nod to Bioware though, partially because they made KOTOR.
      Last edited by 5betlight; 12-02-2009, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Got the game awhile back. Playing as an Elf. I put in mad hours already.

Is there any places where you can increase your level?

Comment

Yeah, have been playing for some days now. It's quite addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by frankdukes View Post
            Got the game awhile back. Playing as an Elf. I put in mad hours already.

Is there any places where you can increase your level?
            You can try going to each of the main quest locations then clearing out the early parts to gain level before it gets more difficult or talking with companions can reveal side quests to go on, also if your a thief in denerim you will get attacked by quite a few soldiers but that can be pretty tough if your level is low.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
              You can try going to each of the main quest locations then clearing out the early parts to gain level before it gets more difficult or talking with companions can reveal side quests to go on, also if your a thief in denerim you will get attacked by quite a few soldiers but that can be pretty tough if your level is low.
              Cool thanks, nice gif by the way. Sergio is the dude!

Comment

Working...
              X