Karmichael Hunt to play AFL in 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
    Yeah, I did think it was him.
    Darren's nickname up here is Cokeyer. It is common knowledge he has a bit of a drug problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Darren's nickname up here is Cokeyer. It is common knowledge he has a bit of a drug problem.
      For real? Does he have a problem? He seems so clean cut.

Comment

Ha, didnt know Lockyer had a drug problem. Like Brently said he seems so clean cut.

I used to be a huge league/union fan and i loved the broncos.....but then i quit footy and started boxing and just got over the whole NRL thing. The players are all ****ing wankers, down here everyone hates the raiders players, just rude, ignorant ****wits. Rude to girls in clubs and rude to people serving them at shops etc...Obv theres exceptions but 90% are just losers.

I still support Brisbane though (not as much as before) and its disappointing they are playing so poorly

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          For real? Does he have a problem? He seems so clean cut.
          He definately has a problem. It is very common knowledge up here. The other potential candidate is Justin Hodges. He struggled with a serious cocaine habit whilst in Sydney playing for the Roosters and was given some time off to "sort out some personal issues" earlier in the season. There were rumours around at that point that he was in trouble with drugs again.

Also, stay tuned for a massive controversy that could potentially emerge in relation to the Broncos over the next couple of days. There are rumours floating around among those generally in the know at the club that would receive a lot of press coverage if they were found to be true.

The place is like a TV show at the moment.

Comment

Working...
          X