Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Ring Announcer You have heard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine Sam Peter as a ring announcer....

Comment

OMG the guy who does Frank Warren shows in the UK is absolutely horrendous.

The guy off the Bev & Kev adverts, with the slap head that just shouts and looks as though he is on the verge of a stroke.

Comment

Amy Hayes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
          Bruce Buffer is horrible.
          Yeah he gets my vote, just cause his last name Buffer dont mean jack. He just absolutley sucks.

Comment

the one in ufc

Comment

If you can get your hands on a copy of JMM vs Baby Lorona as a Telefutura telecast, the ring announcer is comedic gold. He would just make **** up when he wasn't sure.

there it is. judge for yourself.

http://www.wat.tv/video/juan-manuel-...jk8_njgg_.html

Comment

That **** who always repeats the last name. It's in some 90s fights like the guy goes

"Bernard the excutioner Hopkins. Hopkins" He doesn't even yell it either. He just says it. It pisses me off.

Comment

Bruce Buffer and the guy from The Contender both sound like they have a **** in their mouth. One of my favorites is Lupe Contreras who sounds like he does Spanish commercials and his trademark is " Quien es mas machoooo ? "

Comment

He probably wasn't the worst, but I used to hate Ed Derian...Derian.

Comment

The guy who announces fights at the hollywood arena in Florida.

Jacke Guttierez i dont like

Comment

Working...
                      X