No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abraham

Where has he dissapeared to ?... Why does no one talk about him ?

arthur abraham vs pavlik ?

would be a great match up, two of the best current middle weights going at it. Abraham is an absolute warrior, What other man in the middle weight division could carry on fighting and even more impressive win a bout with a completely shredded jaw, literaly hanging off his face. This man has got heart and hes hard as ****ing nails. I think if calzaghe were to step in the ring with this man he would be in trouble, This guy is a brawler and would take each slap and laugh in calzaghes face !

Originally posted by BRAVE-HEART View Post
    Where has he dissapeared to ?... Why does no one talk about him ?

arthur abraham vs pavlik ?

would be a great match up, two of the best current middle weights going at it. Abraham is an absolute warrior, What other man in the middle weight division could carry on fighting and even more impressive win a bout with a completely shredded jaw, literaly hanging off his face. This man has got heart and hes hard as ****ing nails. I think if calzaghe were to step in the ring with this man he would be in trouble, This guy is a brawler and would take each slap and laugh in calzaghes face !

Comment

Most ppl here in America have just seen him Fight Miranda. So if you see his first fight w/ Miranda all you see is guys using boxing skills and in a way running because like you said his jaw was hanging from his face, so they didn't get a chance to really see his skill. Miranda 2 only showed his POWER! But this guy is for real, and hopefully that can be shown, he is DEFINITLY for real. oh by the way.......

Comment

Arthur needs to dispose of his mandatory, and I believe Pavlik will fight him if the Calzaghe fight doesn't materialize.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee88 View Post
          Arthur needs to dispose of his mandatory, and I believe Pavlik will fight him if the Calzaghe fight doesn't materialize.
          your right on. Arthur will show his skills against Marquez. Marquez is no sluch! he's tough and I think, well I KNOW, AA will finally prove ALL his skill in a nice 12 round fight.

Comment

Yeah, Marquez is tough and he has a nice chin so this one may go the distance.

Comment

Abraham has to fight Raul Marquez, his mandatory. Hopefully a Pavlik-Abraham fight will happen sometime next year.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee88 View Post
                Yes it has been in the cards for January according to Abrahams german promoter. If Calzaghe however doesn't keep his promise and retire after RJJ, Pavlik will likely fight Joe. That'll leave AA on the outside looking in.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                  Yes it has been in the cards for January according to Abrahams german promoter. If Calzaghe however doesn't keep his promise and retire after RJJ, Pavlik will likely fight Joe. That'll leave AA on the outside looking in.
                  Sturm unification? Make history with Pavlik post-Calzaghe and demand a nice chunk of change?

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                    I read somewhere that Joe said he was going to have another fight after Jones. If that is true, Then Pavlik-Calzaghe is probable, if they both win. No idea what Abraham is going to do if that happens, He would have to hope he could get a fight with the winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X