No announcement yet.

UFC 42 tix for sale...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 42 tix for sale...

Well, as much as this hurts me physically, mentally, and emotionally, I just have to sell my tickets to UFC 42. I'm absolutely flat broke. Too much stuff has happened recently and with the bad news at the doctor...well, that just seals the deal. Plus my car is basically dead. Check it out, they're up on e-bay. I'd love to sell them to somebody here (because I know you guys will enjoy it as much as I would have). They are really nice tickets. Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2169588833

Oh ****, dude. I tried calling you back twice. Once from my dads and once from the apt. I just rang and rang. Check your PM's on this forum too. I sent you some.

Comment

Tanner, I got the PMs. We can never seem to get ahold of eachother. Give me a call tomorrow night, or tonight if you get this. Thanks for the help and support. If I get what I paid for them that would be great. The auction is set up so that they can be sold for a maximum of $102.50 a piece, which is less total than I paid for them (the reserve price is alot lower than what I paid for them). Any questions about the tickets shoot me an e-mail at CobraKaiMMA@yahoo.com. Again, thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X