Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac needs a challenge.....Margarito did basicly the same as Clottey. Even tho Margarito claimed he wasn't him, but better lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      I think either guy will win, but my prediction

Margarito TKO 11 1:43 Pacquiao."peeleft:

Would not be surprised to see either one take it though.

Comment

• Floyd is gonna have nightmares tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by CA$H MONEY View Post
          So you don't want Pacquiao vs a live opponent

ni99a please, i'm all for good boxing, this wasn't good boxing, it was a chance for 70,000 filipinos to get wet watching Pacquiao hit a dummy bag

On to the next
          Fark off. Great win by Pac.

Why do Floyd fans got to be insecure about this?

Comment

• Pacquiao is amazing!! I cannot believe he would let Tony tee of on him on the ropes, then trade willingly off them and get the better of them. He would actually beat Tony off of him.

You could see he started showing mercy late in the fight. Tony was brave as anything, but Manny's talent was just too much.

Comment

• I'm really glad that Manny had the heart to ease-up on Margarito in the last round.

Manny became aware of his own strengths and knew that causing more severe damage to another mans life and his family wasn't worth it.

Likewise, win or lose, we've all got to keep on loving one another in the same fashion.

So peace-out everybody and both men were warriors in the ring tonight.

Comment

• i dont buy pac being hurt with the body shot

he wasnt just on the ropes for that round

its suprising to me how unmarked pac was too, clottey and cotto both did more observable damage to him with their punches

Comment

• i dont buy pac being hurt with the body shot

he wasnt just on the ropes for that round

its suprising to me how unmarked pac was too, clottey and cotto both did more observable damage to him with their punches

Comment

• i think margarito didnt put enough pressure there...

Comment

• Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
                      It was a very interesting and frustrating fight. After Margarito hurt him, Pacquiao kept running and didn't want to have a war with Margarito. Margarito literally chased Pacquiao while taking punches to the face.

It was a great gameplan by Manny IMO, use angles, footwork and his speed to win this fight. It just so happens he got Margo with a good punch and ****ed up his eye. Everything was going good until he ****ed up that eye.

In the end good win by Pacquiao, he executed his game plan perfectly and won. God damn what a frustrating fight to watch. I can't tell you how many times my family and friends kept saying "STOP RUNNING LIKE A LITTLE B****" god, very disappointing. Good win for the *******s. Bask in your glory gentlemen.

why can't manny run?
                      mayweather does it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X