No announcement yet.

Favorite Actors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
    "You're" and if you "were" like me. I've got nothing more to say to you, I think most people on this forum realised you're a complete halfwit way before your posts in this thread.
    jesus your grammer is perfect too A+ for you dhook.

Comment

Right I've finished "showing off" my GRAMMAR skills. So to answer the thread. Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Edward Norton, Denzel Washington and Samuel L. Jackson.

Comment

Right I've finished "showing off" my GRAMMAR skills. So to answer the thread. Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Edward Norton, Denzel Washington and Samuel L. Jackson.
        all excellent actors.

Comment

what kind of ***** gets upset about grammar skills on a boxing forum lol.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
            what kind of ***** gets upset about grammar skills on a boxing forum lol.
            Upset? What gave you that idea? It's funny you should say that when it was you complimenting me on my grammar, albeit sarcastically. If you don't care why keep mentioning it? Yeah saying you don't care, it's what everyone says when it's something they fail at isn't it? And when I said 'showing off my grammar skills' I was being sarcastic, that's what the speech marks around "showing off" were used to highlight. But to someone like you it might seem like I was showing off.

Comment

Upset? What gave you that idea? It's funny you should say that when it was you complimenting me on my grammar, albeit sarcastically. If you don't care why keep mentioning it? Yeah saying you don't care, it's what everyone says when it's something they fail at isn't it? And when I said 'showing off my grammar skills' I was being sarcastic, that's what the speech marks around "showing off" were used to highlight. But to someone like you it might seem like I was showing off.
              you know me now dhook?, i forgot sure you know everthing...

Comment

Humphrey Bogart
                Robert De Niro
                Jack Lemmon
                Gary Oldman
                Robert Downey Jr.
                Clint Eastwood
                Vincent Cassel

Comment

I bet the Irish are mortified that you're one of them. You really don't help with the Irish being stupid stereotype. It's good to know most of the Irish are probably nothing like you. At least not the few I've met anyway. I'd love to keep chatting with you but I'm going to go wash my crotch. Then maybe take a wank because it'll always be my ambition to have more wanks than you in one day. I don't think it'll happen though because I don't have as much time on my hands as you.

Comment

Working...
                  X