Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'm a Big Risk - Joshua Needs Over 65%, Rematch Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
    Its amazing how you stans excuse everything aj and Hearn does.
    So now it's right to pay champions less than mandatories make? Okay! I saw everyone in the other thread everyone ignored Hearn saying he might just make the Whyte rematch. I guess that's fine too right? So how this works is AJ is fine to fight bums since he sells out crowds and both other champions want more money. You all aren't boxing fans, you're f@ggots in love with a man. Never seen men love men so much that they can't see any wrong they do. Like really are yall even this lenient with females? Probably not.
    Mandatories are guaranteed 25% of the purse. Parker’s team are talking about percentage of total revenue which mandatory fighter get nothing of so that’s a colossal difference, especially in a Joshua fight.

Comment

Parker is no risk whatsoever for the humble one.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Mandatories are guaranteed 25% of the purse. Parker’s team are talking about percentage of total revenue which mandatory fighter get nothing of so that’s a colossal difference, especially in a Joshua fight.
        WBA= 40%. Doesn't AJ hold that belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You ******s seem to think Parker and Wilder deserve more money for a bigger risk but Joshua should make less.

Why should Wilder and Parker make 10x what they usually make but Joshua barely break even with what he makes fighting Whyte?
          So you'd rather see AJ fight Whyte rather than him paying them more? Stan!!!!!!

Comment

So you'd rather see AJ fight Whyte rather than him paying them more? Stan!!!!!!
            Didn't say that.

Would you rather them price themselves out because they want 10x they usually earn instead of taking 5x?

Mother****ers think Joshua should just pay them whatever they want. ******s.

Comment

... aren't the Wilder's fans those who are supporting Parker's demands?... well... I see...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Didn't say that.

Would you rather them price themselves out because they want 10x they usually earn instead of taking 5x?

Mother****ers think Joshua should just pay them whatever they want. ******s.
                I actually don't care what they price themselves at. I won't make a dime off of either fight.

I just want to see a good fight. If fake promoters like you would quit complaining about percentages and just demand the fight by all means necessary, we may actually see it one day. But as long as you're "ohh they want 10x what they've ever made" Hearn has a built in excuse not to make it.

.5x, 10x, or 100x you won't profit from it, so why do you care? I answered your question, answer that.

Comment

I actually don't care what they price themselves at. I won't make a dime off of either fight.

I just want to see a good fight. If fake promoters like you would quit complaining about percentages and just demand the fight by all means necessary, we may actually see it one day. But as long as you're "ohh they want 10x what they've ever made" Hearn has a built in excuse not to make it.

.5x, 10x, or 100x you won't profit from it, so why do you care? I answered your question, answer that.
                  Are you seriously asking why boxing fans should care about the reason pro boxing exists?

Comment

Its amazing how you stans excuse everything aj and Hearn does.
                    So now it's right to pay champions less than mandatories make? Okay! I saw everyone in the other thread everyone ignored Hearn saying he might just make the Whyte rematch. I guess that's fine too right? So how this works is AJ is fine to fight bums since he sells out crowds and both other champions want more money. You all aren't boxing fans, you're f@ggots in love with a man. Never seen men love men so much that they can't see any wrong they do. Like really are yall even this lenient with females? Probably not.
                    Straw man.

AJ is a commercial freak. When you get to that level % are dumb to talk about, Floyd used to pay most of his opponents (post Hatton) less than 10%. In some cases those guys were holding straps, and/or much bigger names than a guy like Parker. Canelo is a similar story.

Floyd took 33% against Oscar, at the time he was p4p #1 and a pretty big star in his own right.

Carlos Takam took around a 90-10 split against Joshua, and he made more money than Wilder or Parker have ever made in one fight...think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      Straw man.

AJ is a commercial freak. When you get to that level % are dumb to talk about, Floyd used to pay most of his opponents (post Hatton) less than 10%. In some cases those guys were holding straps, and/or much bigger names than a guy like Parker. Canelo is a similar story.

Floyd took 33% against Oscar, at the time he was p4p #1 and a pretty big star in his own right.

Carlos Takam took around a 90-10 split against Joshua, and he made more money than Wilder or Parker have ever made in one fight...think about that.
                      ... yes..............................

Comment

Working...
                      X