Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftys and right wingers please unite over republican/trump tax reform, it's crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Or Trump had no hand in the crafting and left it up to the Republicans and like with healthcare they don't seem to be sure what they are doing.
    Yeah wouldn't surprise me that he's finally realizing that he'll either conform or be impeached

Comment

I said go and ask him. You and him are having the discussion but you stalled it. Go and ask Dunn.
      He will not because the answer is of course police should have a union. The main purpose of unions is to give workers the power to negotiate for more favorable working conditions and other benefits through collective bargaining.

Police unions should lobby on behalf of their members so they have the best weapons, bulletproof vests, vehicles, etc. so they can do their job. The union should advocate for fair wages, safe working conditions. Police should have somewhere to turn if an individual member feels they have been unfairly terminated.

Comment

I said go and ask him. You and him are having the discussion but you stalled it. Go and ask Dunn.
        So dodging like usual..

Quick to put in your 2 cents and always criticize but like a bytch you run from having to answer anything..

Common occurrence between lefties like you n Bernie

Still waiting on that budget of yours

Comment

When Jamaicans come there we out work everybody because we house to build back in Jamaica and family members to take care of.

Still talking down on Jamaicans. Cool that's your MO nowadays. You gonna throw some scraps to them when you visit again? Where you are from you are a nobody, so you are happy to come somewhere where people are fawning over you. Even though, you haven't posted one picture to show that you were actually here. You can mentioned many of the places you saw or visited.
          My attack on you is not an attack on all of Jamaicans. From the Jamaicans I encountered you might be an anomaly, unless all of them had this concealed hate for white people.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            Yeah wouldn't surprise me that he's finally realizing that he'll either conform or be impeached
            No. I don't think he will be conforming. Why would he ever conform? He never conformed and became president so why conform now?

I believe he leaves that policy stuff up to them because he can't be bothered with such things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              So dodging like usual..

Quick to put in your 2 cents and always criticize but like a bytch you run from having to answer anything..

Common occurrence between lefties like you n Bernie

Still waiting on that budget of yours
              Did you Dunn's post before this one?
              It's obvious he is ready to carry on the discussion but you aren't able to out of ignorance it seems.
              Hey, feel free to maul me though if that makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                He will not because the answer is of course police should have a union. The main purpose of unions is to give workers the power to negotiate for more favorable working conditions and other benefits through collective bargaining.

Police unions should lobby on behalf of their members so they have the best weapons, bulletproof vests, vehicles, etc. so they can do their job. The union should advocate for fair wages, safe working conditions. Police should have somewhere to turn if an individual member feels they have been unfairly terminated.
                Yeah. He can't hang.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  My attack on you is not an attack on all of Jamaicans. From the Jamaicans I encountered you might be an anomaly, unless all of them had this concealed hate for white people.
                  Check this out:

My attack on you is not an attack on all of Whites. It's just that you remind me of a hateful set of Whites that always want see barriers thrown in the ways of Blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

No. I don't think he will be conforming. Why would he ever conform? He never conformed and became president so why conform now?

I believe he leaves that policy stuff up to them because he can't be bothered with such things.

No, you two are just too stupid to carry on a conversation with

"I didn't defend NAFTA doe"

Unions are to represent employees vs owners.. it's a private sector mechanism..

Police are represented by local population and councilmen..

Do you idiots think that a town would just pay minimum wage for police without a union?

Most people want a good police force and are willing to pay.

Have you ever heard anyone bytch about cops pay/benefits before?

So you idiots think towns would pay minimum wage for cops without a union?

How come doctors don't have a union?

How come engineers don't have a union?

How come computer programmers don't have a union?

How come architects don't have a union?

All politics is local, and you would have to be an idiot to think towns wouldn't pay top dollar for police

So yet again I answered, hopefully this time you 2 naftards can comprehend..

So please explain why a town wouldn't pay for cops?

Explain why doctors, engineers, etc don't have unions but cops should?

Still waiting for your budget siablo14 but like a bytch troll you won't have one because you aren't that smart

****ing police unions are why the bad cops you take knees against still have jobs.... ****ing idiots

Comment

Did you Dunn's post before this one?
                      It's obvious he is ready to carry on the discussion but you aren't able to out of ignorance it seems.
                      Hey, feel free to maul me though if that makes you feel better.
                      Where is that budget at 3rd worlder?

Comment

Working...
                      X