Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev's Manager on New Coach: He's a Real Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev was one of um favs for years but his whole attitude towards Ward during there 2 fights just turned me off

Comment

Let me know when he gets a real promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        Stop it please! You weren’t singing this tune when the Krusher was winning and knocking everybody out. He got beat by the pound for pound and all of a sudden that discredits Jackson, please! Jackson is a very good trainer, Krusher just happen to meet his match, now he’ll start beating some bums and you’ll think you have the greatest trainer
        Yeah lets just forget the fact that that snake jackson tried to join wards team during training camp for the rematch! I can't believe kovalev kept him around for the rematch that guy is a disgrace. If he couldn't control his fighter he should have left before the training camp or after the match and not to try to stab him in the back.

On that note hopefully hes got a good trainer now and still continues to dominate 175. Hes had a rough couple of years getting robbed the first fight and then the second fight getting robbed even worse after getting punched inn the balls over and over and the fight getting waved off by a corrupt ref. Plus his trainer backstabbing him he must have been going through it.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
          Let me know when he gets a real promoter.
          Yeah that's another thing he got way underpaid for his ppv fights with ward. Roc main doesnt know how to promote fights Thats why it didn't sell. If he was at top rank he wouldn't be getting jerked for his money

Comment

I personally think this trainer will bring absolutely nothing to the table
            Maybe just make him more mechanical (remember he is an amateur coach amateur ranks we’ve)
            And that will make him much more one dimensional
            These guys gotta pay the coach which they don’t want to fork over
            Don’t let me get started with Kathy Duva

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
              Yeah that's another thing he got way underpaid for his ppv fights with ward. Roc main doesnt know how to promote fights Thats why it didn't sell. If he was at top rank he wouldn't be getting jerked for his money
              He wasn't getting paid even before the Ward fights. People get made a Stevenson for not dealing with his team, and now you know why.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                *you're, DA.
                Thanks Dad.

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by eco1 View Post
                  p4p lost the first fight in the eyes of the world except for a few nut huggers here at nsb.
                  the 2nd fight hr was loosing except for on single blow to the head and many low blows.

Whatever you want to say is alright, deep down inside you know the truth and you feel that pain inside and you will die knowing your fighter was nothing but a dirty cheat.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                  I think your the one who is still in pain.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  *you're, DA.

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                  Thanks Dad.
                  LOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X