Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #29 - Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov, Sep 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was surprised and impressed by Dorticos. He has a nice looking record but on closer inspection I thought the KO % flattered him abit because there was no real names on there. His body looked a little soft too. Kudyrashov had already been exposed once and although he carried real power he seemed hopelessly out of his depth in this fight. The Russian got hit with a lot, jab was in his face and a single right hand took him out. Dorticos wouldn’t be denied or intimidated. The semi final with Gassiev looks mouth watering assuming Gassiev wins his next fight which I expect him to. Usyk I expect to win the whole thing but Dorticos has announced himself as a dark horse in this tournament.

Comment

• I'm pretty confident Usyk is going to win this whole thing. Breidis actually worries me the most.
      I could see why some think Dorticos or Gassiev are more dangerous because the guys can punch.
      But I think Breidis has more to his game and he can punch.
      Breidis has to get past Perez first.

Dorticos-Gassiev is a 50-50 fight for me. It's going to be on who can take the other guys punch better.
      Gassiev looks really sturdy, obviously doesn't mean he has a granite chin, and Dorticos was stopped on a few occasions as an amateur. Also, Gassiev is not just going to stay there and let Dorticos do his thing like Kudryashov did. He is going to make sure he lands some bombs as well. I can't wait for that one.

Fun fact: Dorticos and Mike Perez traded victories in the amateurs. Amateurs don't mean anything, obviously, but just a fun fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Dorticos mid rd stoppage
        BrometheusBob.

Comment

Working...
        X