Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford on Facing Pacquiao-Horn Winner Next: I'm All For It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -EX- View Post

Reality is this: knockout power doesn't follow you up in weight. Crawford's never contended at welter, while that's all Horn knows.

Horn is durable and tough as nails. Manny only hurt him in one round.

Beltran, Burns and Postol all took Crawford the distance, because each of those guys are tough as nails and hard to get out of there. Just like Horn.

I'm not at all saying Horn wins the fight, in fact I say it's lopsided against him, but I also say that Horn sees the last bell.

Comment

Respectable fight for your first fight at the weight, it nets him the WBO strap and gets his foot on the door. That said, if Pacquiao wins the rematch then he'll probably retire rather than face Crawford.

Comment

Either one is a winnable fight for Crawford. However, other than getting a belt it wouldn't prove anything in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Either one is a winnable fight for Crawford. However, other than getting a belt it wouldn't prove anything in the division.
          its a great fight for crawford to get comfortable in his own skin at 147. Crawford probably beats both soundly. It would be cool to see crawford vs pac in nebraska but for financial reasons i wouldnt think arum would do that. Sounds like arum is thinking horn gonna win again and have crawford fighting him in ausralia. Imo

Comment

TC vs M. Garcia is a more interesting fight.

Comment

Bud best hope horn wins no way in the World Pac will fight him ..Pac wouldn't go six rounds with him with the Bud I saw last night...

Comment

Both winnable fights for Crawford. I would rather see Mikey vs Crawford though.

Comment

Terence "Bud" Crawford is a special fighter and he makes easy work of Horn as well as the current Pacquiao. It is sad we did not get a chance to witness Bud against the Pacman some years earlier.

Comment

Isn't there irony with PAC vs Horn... Crawford vs Horn...

Top Rank mgmt planning.

TC is Top Rank's undisputed champion.

I would be surprised if TR mgmt will start to runour TC vs PAC at 140. Top Rank has nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      As much as I hate the abc groups you do still gotta get one of their belts to be a player in a new division doe so yea its not really proving much for Crawford, but he gots to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X