Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women are gonna be so fcuked when robot women replace them for sexual needs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    A woman's vagina is more valuable than anything else in the world. Men do anything for it. They will goes as far as killing for it...
    Just imagine you fantasy woman, with a tight vibrating vagina that never says no, and just wants to have sex no talking no nagging, no manipulation and then if you want to play games you can just do it

Comment

Unless they build a robot like a Kim Kardashian I can't get off to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Unless they build a robot like a Kim Kardashian I can't get off to it.
        Why would they model it on an average woman thats done everything possible to increase her physical looks, no they will start off with perfection and give it a massive **** and ass

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Why would they model it on an average woman thats done everything possible to increase her physical looks, no they will start off with perfection and give it a massive **** and ass
          That works for me.

Kim K's ass is perfect btw if she got rid of the cellulite.

Comment

Lmao

Women aren't gonna date these losers anyways, that's why they got to resort to robots

Dudes that can get some pussvy will continue to get pvssy

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lmao

Women aren't gonna date these losers anyways, that's why they got to resort to robots

Dudes that can get some pussvy will continue to get pvssy
              True but now they will have load sof women that are desperate for them because the other guys are no longer in teh game and theya re home getting a bj from angelina jolie with a vibrating tongue

WAR ALEX KID!

Comment

Working...
              X