No announcement yet.

Trump approves two oil pipelines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump approves two oil pipelines

Oh boy....let the protest marches begin!

Donald Trump signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, he announced from the White House on Tuesday.

The decision to advance the pipelines would cast aside efforts by President Barack Obama's administration to block construction of the two pipelines, while making good on one of Trump's campaign promises.

Trump during his campaign said he would streamline the approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, which was stalled for years in the Obama administration until Obama denied approval for the pipeline's construction altogether in November 2015.

And Trump said for the first time in December that he supported construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline, which stalled last year amid protests opposing its construction on Native American lands. The Obama administration denied the company a permit it needed to complete the pipeline late last year.

Trump's creating jobs big time, and very quickly.

The next 4 years (hopefully 8) are looking very good. Reagan started up quick, and we saw the excellent results of that. I'm hoping Trump can actually top Reagan's economic successes.

Comment

But...but...those lands are sacred! Geronimo took a crap on them in 1888!

Comment

what does krazyn8tive say about this

Comment

Unbelievable, this is everything I was scared of coming true.

There are environmental regulations in place for a reason. The United States is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, people who have never been to a polluted ****hole will never realize what they have until it's gone. Will all this really be worth it in the long run...

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            Unbelievable, this is everything I was scared of coming true.

There are environmental regulations in place for a reason. The United States is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, people who have never been to a polluted ****hole will never realize what they have until it's gone. Will all this really be worth it in the long run...
            Yes, and **** the long run. Ill be dead by then anyway you slanted eye savage. Cash meh outsii, how bout dah?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Yes, and **** the long run. Ill be dead by then anyway you slanted eye savage. Cash meh outsii, how bout dah?
              I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh my bollocks off at this .

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                If that's your perspective you should die right now. Why wait if it doesn't matter?

It doesn't sound like you'll have anyone or any children to miss you anyway.

Me, I care about my kids more than myself.

When I die, I'm going to leave this world a better place than when I came into it. My life means nothing to me if I can't use it to bring some good into the world. How savage of me.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-24-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I really wish we would get off the oil teat altogether. There are so many different ways for us to develop and use energy. The XL pipeline only benefits the oil companies. Any construction jobs are temporary. It's like we are trying to keep our old projection TV's instead of moving on to better and cheaper flatscreens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    But...but...those lands are sacred! Geronimo took a crap on them in 1888!
                    so is it safe to say his dookie is considered holy shit?

Comment

Working...
                    X