Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Trainer: Andre Ward, Handlers Don't Want The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
    Damn, looks like aboutfkntime is Ms Ward.

i am today friend

actually, I am Mrs Boxing.....

so, whenever someone is disrespectful to a fighter, or to the sport, then I will be there..... with my wedding ring on

I was Mrs Saunders when I made this post earlier.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Just listing the bums, cowards, and hated boxers of 2017.

When a certain fanbase NEEDED Pacquiao to be great, the following fighters became bums and cowards.....
    * Floyd Mayweather (LMAO)
    * Juan Manuel Marquez
    * Miguel Cotto
    * Sergio Martinez
    * Paulie Malignaggi
    * any other fighter who criticized Pac for anything
    * and I will throw Teddy Atlas in there for having the audacity to be knowledgeable and speak his mind

Now that the SAME fanbase NEEDS lil'G to be great, the following fighters have all become bums and cowards.....
    * Floyd Mayweather (LMAO)
    * Sergio Martinez
    * Miguel Cotto
    * Canelo Alvarez
    * Andre Ward
    * Erislandy Lara
    * Sergio Mora
    * Danny Jacobs
    * Billy Joe Saunders

jeez you guys are pond-scum

so, you guys can attack everyone with impunity, and I have to sit there with my mouth shut?

o, k, then.....

Golovkin fans deserve everything they get, and they will.
    Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-02-2016, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• there is no point for a reamatch, the "krusher" can't box for sh**...ward is too smart for him..once ward tookhis best shot the "krusher" had nothing else...sick of those hyped up Russian robot bums who got no skills...boxing is more than one good punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
        Let me guess, The ref was also racist? LMAO, this forum should just crash and never come back!
        No, inconsistency and racism are two entirely different things. I hope that clarifies things for you.
        Don't bring race into it like a desperate chump would.

Comment

• I would have never guessed that Kovalev would have been the more skilled fighter, but there were numerous times in the first have of the fight that he was actually outthinking and outstanding Ward.

Even though I had Kovalev winning by a 2-3 points, the only reason this could have been considered a closer fight was due to his activity dropping in the second half.

so not only is Kovalev surprisingly the more skilled fighter, he also has the type of power to stop Ward.

So not only do I see Kovalev making the better adjustments in the second fight, if he can get his stamina up, I really don't see the rematch being close at all (more likely a stoppage).

I think Andre knows this and I see him dodging the **** out of Kovalev with all types of diva tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
            That's what I don't get. They keep saying Ward will win more convincingly next time. I like Ward but I don't see him going the full 12 in a rematch. Kov is more skilled than people give him credit for. They act like only Ward has the capacity to make adjustments.
            This is what I don't get. In the early rounds, when both were in front of each other, Kovalev was actually outboxing Ward.

It's only when he got tired, dropped his output and Ward started to maul him is when Ward got back into the fight.

Again, from what I saw, Kovalev was actually the more skilled fighter.

Never in a million years would I have thought that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
              I would have never guessed that Kovalev would have been the more skilled fighter, but there were numerous times in the first have of the fight that he was actually outthinking and outstanding Ward.

disagree

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
              Even though I had Kovalev winning by a 2-3 points

disagree

the only reason this could have been considered a closer fight was due to his activity dropping in the second half.

disagree

so not only is Kovalev surprisingly the more skilled fighter, he also has the type of power to stop Ward.

disagree

So not only do I see Kovalev making the better adjustments in the second fight

disagree

if he can get his stamina up, I really don't see the rematch being close at all (more likely a stoppage).

disagree

I think Andre knows this

disagree

and I see him dodging the **** out of Kovalev with all types of diva tactics

disagree

that, I agree with

Comment

• kinda odd considering how skilled he was as a fighter, how simple his fight assessments are

psycologically, the winner always has the edge and the way Ward won will help him
                1) he knows he can takes Kov best shot
                2) he knows Kov is affected by body shots and doesnt like an inside fight so he'll work his way inside a lot sooner than the last fight
                3) Ward knew how to take away his jab and right hand

Power isnt Wards game so mentioning it is a waste of time......IF kov cant get ward out of there, it will be a more clear win for ward

kovalev will come out faster and harder but it will compromise his stamina, by round 5-6 he'll slow down and get broke down again

ward fights a better pace for himself lets the fight come to him, kov tries to make things happen even if it not there and thats how you can get gassed.

JDJ better put that ego aside and start game planning before its another big fat L

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  i am today friend

actually, i am mrs boxing.....

So, whenever someone is disrespectful to a fighter, or to the sport, then i will be there..... With my wedding ring on

i was mrs saunders when i made this post earlier.....
                  keep schooling em!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    there is no point for a reamatch, the "krusher" can't box for sh**...ward is too smart for him..once ward tookhis best shot the "krusher" had nothing else...sick of those hyped up Russian robot bums who got no skills...boxing is more than one good punch.
                    ... of course there isn't -- other than the actual fact that there is a immediate rematch clause in their initial contract... When someone has a rematch clause, someone may try to "outbox" his opponent, provided the fact that he is comfortable with the idea that (if he fails) he will go "life and death" into the rematch... Well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                      No, inconsistency and racism are two entirely different things. I hope that clarifies things for you.
                      Don't bring race into it like a desperate chump would.

Fair enough, I am just tired of people playing the race card on everything!!

Comment

Working...
                      X