• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can kill Sansa...Arya still has people to slay

but i really do hope they kill Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      1. how you gonna pick a gay to get killed???? dont you know that they are a protected species in hollywood???

Pacquiao lost nike because he slanted gays.... You think the walking dead is gonna kill a gay????

3. ok fine, no politics here.... sorry i cant help myself.....
      lol I love a good ol fashion conspiracy theory don't get me wrong. I'd be surprised if it's the gay guy dies I'm thinking Eugene or Abraham. It should be Glenn.

Actually if you look at the sneak preview it seemed like Rick was personally invested in whoever died after he vowed to kill him. So this makes me think Glenn, Michionne or Maggie could be a good possibly.

Comment

I'm still 3 episodes away from finishing season 6 so maybe my opinion doesn't count as much in this, but I would say Eugene. He's such a ***** and they should all be sick of protecting him by now and if he ever gets out on his own he is ****ed. Honestly though I would like to see Rick die and Abraham become the leader. I've never cared for Rick to be honest and Abe is my favorite character on the show. Obviously that is not going to happen though

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          they can kill Sansa...Arya still has people to slay

but i really do hope they kill Glenn
          look at this yellow man hatin racist.....

smdh.....

reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            lol I love a good ol fashion conspiracy theory don't get me wrong. I'd be surprised if it's the gay guy dies I'm thinking Eugene or Abraham. It should be Glenn.

Actually if you look at the sneak preview it seemed like Rick was personally invested in whoever died after he vowed to kill him. So this makes me think Glenn, Michionne or Maggie could be a good possibly.
            they are not gonna kill mischonne are you crazy????

DO YOU WANT HILLARY TO LOSE THE BLACK VOTE????

the ____ oligarchy is not gonna allow that. they have to consolidate the black vote hence michonne will survive, you can definitely cross her off the list.

the SWIRL STORYLINE HAS GOT TO STAY, you know how holywood is.... ...... damn i did it again....

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              I'm still 3 episodes away from finishing season 6 so maybe my opinion doesn't count as much in this, but I would say Eugene. He's such a ***** and they should all be sick of protecting him by now and if he ever gets out on his own he is ****ed. Honestly though I would like to see Rick die and Abraham become the leader. I've never cared for Rick to be honest and Abe is my favorite character on the show. Obviously that is not going to happen though
              The finale should give you a good laugh.

I think Maggie and Rosita are safe. They are too damn sexy to be murdered so brutally. Carl wont die because if he did Rick would of been in tears same with Michionne. Rick is emotional like that. It wouldnt make any sense to kill the ****.

Glenn, Abraham, amd Eugene are who i think it comes down too. Probably Glenn honestly.

Comment

I dont think theyd build up all that suspense for Eugene to die. Kind of the same with Abraham. If Abraham got murked id think Eugene or Sasha would get ballsy and itd end up being a 2 for 1.

Im telling you. It has to be Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  look at this yellow man hatin racist.....

smdh.....

reported for racism.

Glenn's a b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Glenn's a b1tch
                    seriously,

have you noticed a lot of bad guys being asian now????

i think its glenn...

the powers that be are seeing that the caucasian race is being OUT BREEDED so they have to kill glenn and make room for maggie to be in a caucasion on caucasian relationship to influence and higher the caucasian numbers that are dwindling....

yup...

im changing my % to 95% for glenn from 85%.

5% chance that glenn might no be killed is for multi culturalism.

Comment

Too bad it ain't ricks lame ass

Comment

Working...
                      X