No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder going to fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder going to fight..

Hi Deontay Wilder going to fight on January 16 next year. His opponent hasn’t been announced yet...

#BUM SQUAD!

Comment

Bummmmmm squad

Comment

Would be ****ing awesome if his next fight was with Povetkin.

Comment

Fight was offered to Hughie Fury for that date. Team Fury said they would take it if it is mid to late February.

Totally unreasonable to expect the kid to take on a world title shot with a 4-week camp, but this is what Wilder's team do - offer fights at short notice, get told to be reasonable, then go to the media saying 'this guy doesn't want to fight me'.

Mick Hennessy pulled Lou Di Bella up on his bull**** today.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
            Fight was offered to Hughie Fury for that date. Team Fury said they would take it if it is mid to late February.

Totally unreasonable to expect the kid to take on a world title shot with a 4-week camp, but this is what Wilder's team do - offer fights at short notice, get told to be reasonable, then go to the media saying 'this guy doesn't want to fight me'.

That is so childish. I hope Povetkin is next and breaks him.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post

It's absolutely moronic and REALLY, WHO the hell would buy into it?

Wilder and his team insult the intelligence of the whole boxing community and are probably the most ridiculous morons around right now.

What a hair brained scheme to offer fights at the drop of a hagt and then go on parade when they are knocked back!

****ing BUM Squad!

Comment

Working...
              X