Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd have his friend Joe Cortez working the fight against Robert Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. He's gonna hire the guy who reffed Ottke vs Reid.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      No. He's gonna hire the guy who reffed Ottke vs Reid.
      Possibly.

Or he could bring over Ian John-Lewis.

Or maybe bring Jack Reiss over from California.

Comment

Hes retired you troll.

Comment

When da **** did that joke retire? I don't remember reading any articles about Cortez retiring. Also, I think the thread topic is valid. A lot of refs today would have officiated the Berto-Guerrero much dIfferently than Lou Moret did. European refs have a tendency to break fighters up much more quickly and it limited boxers who fight on the inside...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            When da **** did that joke retire? I don't remember reading any articles about Cortez retiring. Also, I think the thread topic is valid. A lot of refs today would have officiated the Berto-Guerrero much dIfferently than Lou Moret did. European refs have a tendency to break fighters up much more quickly and it limited boxers who fight on the inside...
            this is a good read on it
            http://www.lvrj.com/news/longtime-bo...170258796.html

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Yes. Guerrero needs to fight on the inside like he did against Berto to have a chance of beating Mayweather.

Floyd has those long 26" arms (same arm length as Wladimir Klitschko, according to HBO) so it's extremely difficult to box him at a distance.

Comment

Working...
              X