Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing HTC's Thunderbolt!! Eat your heart out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I don't like about my Desire HD is the battery life. However, I usually leave the wifi on, and watch a lot of youtube videos, so it's understandable. Under normal use it doesn't need charging for a day or two.

Other than that, the phone does everything. I love playing a little bit of ff7 at full speed, or posting on boxing scene on a large and sharp display while sat in a boring lecture.

I can see why people love apple, but for me Android suites me and my personality better.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
      The only thing I don't like about my Desire HD is the battery life. However, I usually leave the wifi on, and watch a lot of youtube videos, so it's understandable. Under normal use it doesn't need charging for a day or two.

Other than that, the phone does everything. I love playing a little bit of ff7 at full speed, or posting on boxing scene on a large and sharp display while sat in a boring lecture.

I can see why people love apple, but for me Android suites me and my personality better.
      Yeah it all comes down to personal preference. No need to **** on other devices just because your opinion is that you like like something else. WiFi actually uses a lot less battery power then using your service providers network 3g/4g

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
        iphone's assembly
        • Assembly-Taiwan
        • TFT-LCD Screen-Japan
        • Video processor chip -Korea
        • Touch screen overlay-Germany
        • Bluetooth chip- UK
        • Chip manufacture-Taiwan
        • Baseband IC-Germany
        • Display Driver chip- TW
        • Case, Mechanical parts-Taiwan
        • Camera lens-Taiwan
        • Camera module-Taiwan
        • Battery Charger-Taiwan
        • Timing Crystal-Taiwan
        • Passive components-Taiwan
        • Connector and cable-Taiwan

fully assembled, manufactured, and shipped from China.

Dumb fuk
        "buy american and support our country!"

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
          Seems Like your in Love with Android. That doesnt mean you need to hate on the iPhone. for me iPhone 4 is better than android phones . iOS>>>>>Android
          Yeah it all comes down to personal preference. No need to **** on other devices just because your opinion is that you like like something else. WiFi actually uses a lot less battery power then using your service providers network 3g/4g

Yeah.... on that same note... i guess TS has been over the top with the android stuff and all... on the other hand, I for one am very much "hurt" by the way iPhone is playing on the "commercialization' stuff of their superb gadget. I have to resort with jailbreaking my first two iPhone and iTouch just to get it working to my standards.

It helps thou to have a guy like Android fanatic here to lighten up some otherwise obscured iPhone killing media machine to check on the greater wares out there. It helps... really... unless like TS here... you are also one sided with your preference with that iStuff to even be open minded in trying out some stuff out there. Kinda like when Nokia was Nokia, and everything else is **** untill somebody noticed you can have a better phone on a lesser price than the cloned models Nokia is offering.

For the record, it is a business out there and Mac has suckered us in buying their (i have to admit) great gadget.... only if you patronize monopoly. For me... regardless of limits.... i make do.... like what i did with the three incarnation of the PSP that i did also some homebrew magic and tethering.

It all comes down to if you see it my way, or your way.... just be open to the paradox called change.

Comment

All the homeboy is doing though, is countering the attacks by the resident apple freak who does nothing but praise apple and **** on every other product.

Just a balancing act so to speak.

Comment

Only reason I prefer HTC phones to iPhones are the live widgets
              Scrolling across screens and having live feed from things is just easier than opening applications constantly
              But apart from that I only care about the basics and internet access.

Comment

Gosh another fuken iphone idiot user. This just goes to show you how the majority of apple kids are just non-informed idiots.

Iphones are manufactured in China.

Do you feel stupid yet?
                They are assembled in China of components designed by American engineers....

Chinese designed products like your HTC is less than inferior...true story...ask your mom....

Comment

LMAO typical iphone users. Don't know much about anyting.

I mean why would you want to know all the details about something your buying and paying over $100/month to use? Do you also just buy a car by looking at the color and what kind of rims it has on? Geezus another reason why Android phones and users are leaps above Iphone kids.
                  Apple service is second to none. When I hear about these "new iphones wannabes" getting replaced without questions asked then I'll pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Apple service is second to none. When I hear about these "new iphones wannabes" getting replaced without questions asked then I'll pay attention.

I've never seen an HTC shop that I can go into and talk to a person face to face.

Apple are the superior company when it comes to customer service and product quality.

Comment

I have used HTC phones quite a bit since people in my family have them. I just prefer the design of the iPhone, the OS it runs on and the the insanely sharp screen. It could be a bit bigger though but it's never been an issue for me. When you JailBreak it the device can basically do anything u need and it's not hard to JailBreak the iPhone at all. The OS runs really sooth, the browser is great, fast and fluid. The camera is quality. Then you have any app u can possibly dream of in the app store. Android Market Place doesn't even come close. The iPhone seems to run a lot smoother than the HTC phones. iPhone definitely has better battery life also. iPhone just has way more support from developers and manufactures. It has everything u need at the moment, for me anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X