Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky Wright vs Floyd Mayweather Jr at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never happens at 154 it happens at 152 where Floyd wins a decision over weight drained Winky Wright

Comment

I'd say Winky. I thought he deserved the W vs Vargas. He's not unbeatable at 154 but of the guys there within the last 10-15 years probably the toughest fantasy fight there for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Who gives a fùck about Winky. Only guys he beat were smaller guys coming up. Bronco McKart was his best win at his weight. I wouldn't even know who Bronco McKart was if it wasn't for Fight Night 3.
        Fkin A Im just glad Winky isnt fighting anymore. I thought he was one of the most boring fighters ever. All those times when i had to watch him fight on the Roy jones undercards were dreadful. Fuk Winky wright.

I will pass on Floyd-Winky. I wouldnt that fight for free.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Isn't this stylistically a horrible match up for Floyd? Who would you pick to win this fight?
          Floyd by UD in a snooze fest and

Comment

Winky beats Mayweather!

High Guard, South Paw, Excellent Jab he was all wrong for Mayweather

As for this BS that "Mayweather Ducked Winky Wright" those are COMPLETE FUKING LIES!

Promotional issues seemed to be the issue more than anything between Gary Shaw and Bob Arum

Just because you don't like some one doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to run with FALSE INFORMATION about them. It only makes YOU Look bad and not the person you "HATE"
            Last edited by sicko; 03-03-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Floyd by UD in a snooze fest and
              It would definitely be a boring fight but an extremely hard fight to score with many rounds that could go either way. No matter who wins after the fight fans would scream Winky was robbed/Floyd was robbed....It's that kind of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Isn't this stylistically a horrible match up for Floyd? Who would you pick to win this fight?
                - -What grade U in now?

When Winky announced he would vacate his 154 belt for middlewt, TUE 51-0 immediately challenged him.

When team Winky showed up at Top Rank the next day contract in hand, Arum couldn't find U Sissyboy.

U light in the loafers got his bluffe called and then raised and folded.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -What grade U in now?

When Winky announced he would vacate his 154 belt for middlewt, TUE 51-0 immediately challenged him.

When team Winky showed up at Top Rank the next day contract in hand, Arum couldn't find U Sissyboy.

It's a FANTASY match-up dumba$$.

Who wins and why? Break down the fight, that's what this thread is about.

Comment

Winky is big for Floyd but I don't seeing him hurting Floyd or outworking Floyd. It would definitely go to the cards. Floyd would immediately go for the jab and straight right to the body and I don't think Winky was fast enough to catch him coming out.
                    That being said I don't know if Floyd's body shots would be enough to pull Winky's hands down.
                    Might be boring as ****!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - -What grade U in now?

Something is legit wrong with you....Floyd was never a 154 fighter, he fought what? 3 times at that weight? To act like he should’ve fought Winky is ridiculous...

Floyd is the best of his generation get over it

Comment

Working...
                      X