Collapse
No announcement yet.

2x Olympic gold medalist turns pro this Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I called this one pretty good huh op?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      I guess it's that he relies on reflexes for the most part when it comes to defense. He doesn't control his opponent and make them make mistakes to set his punches up, but instead just assumes his opponent will react a certain way to land his shots. Doesn't look like he really downloads the information his opponent gives him. He fights off his own abilities very well, but not off his opponents liabilities. A bit like Keith Thurman in that regard.
      That's when he can get caught, throwing too many punches on the line with his opponents.

He has potential for sure, but I think he is maybe overly confident and it can get him in trouble in the pro's.
      Man you really nailed this one. Props!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          From what I've seen, I don't think he will adapt to the pro's that well
          Excellent evaluation Bro... but we can give him some time...

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Robeisy is 2x Olympic champ and the guy who beat Murodjon Ahkmadaliev, Michael Conlan and Shakur Stevenson in the Olympics. The guys is as skilled as they come but fights more like a Marco Antonio Barrera than a typical Cuban.

He will be part of the Top tank televised card this weekend. Looking forward to his debut as I think the kid will be a force in the sport in no time.
            Haha there is always that one imbecile like you hyping up some hype job

Comment

Interesting posts. The skeptical guys turned out to have a point. To say I’m disappointed in Ramirez is putting it mildly. I really thought he’d have an excellent pro career. Can that still happen? Of course it can. But it’s not looking good right about now. Dropping your first fight to a nobody is just terrible.

Comment

Ramirez should move down in weight, I never thought he would have physicality to succeed at the top level as a Featherweight.

He was really disappointing last night though... he’s now got be long road ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
                X