Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won 'Exhibition,' The Undercard Was Nonexistent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    Too late, I moved on
    Oh no please come back! Lol ya bum

Comment

All three were supposed to be showcase fights Eddie. You’re acting like you knew Ruiz was a bad matchup now.

Comment

Well the main fight was an exhibition. Breazeale was a mando. Ruiz was a top 10 fighter who had fought for world titles before. What was Tom Schwarz? Everybody moaned about it when it was announced, everybody moaned about it when it happened. But as soon as hearn said something about it everybody defends it and goes on the attack with hearn.

So what were the highlights on the undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          Your inability to draw parallels is staggering. More like just a hater who is incapable of giving credit where credit is due. If at least it was so hard to see, but no, it's all out there in the open..
          I give Anthony Johnson full credit for being able to make this illusion last as long it did.

The black david price can now rest easy knowing he banked a few pay days, and bought a few belts before he was confirmed as a hype job.

Comment

Show for las vegas audience. Wake me up when Fury fights top 20 guy.

Comment

I didn't even bother to watch it, I knew I'd be spending 20 mins max on youtube watching this whole fight. How you can justify charging people in the UK £19.99 for that night of boxing I'll never know.

Comment

Fury looked a million bucks in his exhibition and did what he was supposed to do, look sensational.

Joshua got beaten up and stopped in his exhibition by a Mexican darts player.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  I give Anthony Johnson full credit for being able to make this illusion last as long it did.

The black david price can now rest easy knowing he banked a few pay days, and bought a few belts before he was confirmed as a hype job.
                  Deontay, is this you?

Comment

Shut up Hearn you worm, just because you weren't involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X