Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see Canelo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade or Charlo but they both fight june 29 so i doubt they will be willing to fight in september.

After that i would prefer Smith or Kovalev. Either would be an ATG win for little canelo

Comment

I want to see him fight billy hoe or charlo

Comment

He should fight Chris Eubank Jr and kick the **** out of him.

Easy win and he can fight in the UK and makes lots of $$$!

Eubank Jr reminds me of Chavez Jr, fathers were legends, Jr's were bums!!

Comment

Someone at 160. I can't imagine him jumping up to 168 again as that would be suspicious as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Andrade or Charlo but they both fight june 29 so i doubt they will be willing to fight in september.

After that i would prefer Smith or Kovalev. Either would be an ATG win for little canelo
            It’s way too unhealthy for him to go up to LHW then go back down to 160. He should clean out the division, move up to 168 and finish at 175 if he wants.

Comment

Look at them Canelo fans still afraid of old dog GGG, afraid he might have learned a few tricks and its harder to pay off these judges on a DAZN card than it was before.

Canelo would look terrible vs Andrade, bad style matchup. As long he fights either Andrade, Callum Smith, Charlo or GGG, thats all good in my book. Hopefully it wont be the punching bag Munguia, or even worse Lemieux who is pretty much shot by now.

Comment

Top 5 Fights I Wanna See Canelo In At 160:

1)GGG III, been neck & neck two times, lets see a 3rd
                2)Mall, think he'd be an interesting challenge for Canelo
                3)Derevyanchenko, a warrior
                4)Andrade, has the last belt
                5)Munguia, all mexican showdown

Comment

Andrade or Charlo.

Comment

I would be ok if he fought Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      I vote for David Lemieux. Golden Boy has been trying to build that fight up for a while now but Lemieux has missed chances to be on Canelo undercards with injury or weight issues.

I say just go ahead and make it. I think that’s one of the more entertaining fights around, even if Canelo by KO seems like the easy pick.

I know Lemieux is coming to kill or be killed and I know Canelo will want to beat him up and knock him out too. A lot of these other fights for Canelo will be much more high level, defensive oriented. I want to see a brawl.
                      Murata or Brant so they can be set for life, ahw to Hell with it I want to see Canelo make Triple Turd quit on his stool in the 3rd fight or for Johnathon Banks to throw in the towel, GTards would cry & have more of meltdown than the JoshTards ever did!
                      Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-11-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X