No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn is a despicable liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Absolutely zero information has come from anyone associated with AJ to suggest he had a bad camp or was KOd in sparring. None. Yet you're certain enough you know how AJ's camp went to say Hearn is lying?? Laughable.

AJ has said there was nothing wrong with him coming into the fight. Hearn has completely squashed these fanboy fantasies of AJ coming into the fight compromised in some way. These are the facts.

But if you want to write boxing fanfiction, do you I guess?
    Lol, what? I could tell from fight week there was something amiss with AJ. I posted about it on here before the fight. Then the questionable stuff with the ring walk, the massaging his neck and legs, him acting aloof and talking to his corner, people ringside. Asking his coach what punches he was being hit with, why he felt like this, what was he supposed to be doing, etc? I have no agenda, I just call it how I see it. And somebody I know personally, told me that AJ was KOd in sparring, before any other media source mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      The only idiotic thing here is people trying to say Andy Ruiz Jr. beat a prime, 100% fit and ready Anthony Joshua. That obviously didn't happen. "It's just boxing!", "Excuses lol!" Nah, I'm not an AJ fan, I've said forever that he is doesn't belong in a ring with Fury or Wilder, have called him a big stiff robot, etc etc. But there are people on here who live in a fantasy land of fookery.

AJ was the sacrificial lamb on Saturday night, when the fight should likely have been called off. And I'm not saying a prime, 100% AJ beats Ruiz Jr., even that remains to be seen. But too many fookboys on here rejoicing at the downfall of a man who A. looked like he didn't want to be there, and judging from the stories that are coming out B. shouldn't have been in there. We have DAZN and Hearn to thank for the fight going ahead as planned. The money, exposure, loss of face etc was obviously more important than AJ's welfare.

I'd be saying the same thing regardless of who the fighter concerned was. Fury, AJ, Wilder, it doesn't matter. The same people rejoiced in the downfall of Tyson Fury at the time too. Sickening.
      its an excuse mate, he beat a prime 100% aj according to aj himself "nothing was wrong with me" so why are you all trying to create something?

Comment

The only idiotic thing here is people trying to say Andy Ruiz Jr. beat a prime, 100% fit and ready Anthony Joshua. That obviously didn't happen. "It's just boxing!", "Excuses lol!" Nah, I'm not an AJ fan, I've said forever that he is doesn't belong in a ring with Fury or Wilder, have called him a big stiff robot, etc etc. But there are people on here who live in a fantasy land of fookery.

AJ was the sacrificial lamb on Saturday night, when the fight should likely have been called off. And I'm not saying a prime, 100% AJ beats Ruiz Jr., even that remains to be seen. But too many fookboys on here rejoicing at the downfall of a man who A. looked like he didn't want to be there, and judging from the stories that are coming out B. shouldn't have been in there. We have DAZN and Hearn to thank for the fight going ahead as planned. The money, exposure, loss of face etc was obviously more important than AJ's welfare.

I'd be saying the same thing regardless of who the fighter concerned was. Fury, AJ, Wilder, it doesn't matter. The same people rejoiced in the downfall of Tyson Fury at the time too. Sickening.
        You're extremely naive, I made a thread why AJ would struggle in this fight and bumped it after. I won't go into it because you can look it up, but I am actually an AJ fan and the problem with you is you're looking for a boogie man or a scape goat, or you have a anti Hearn or DAZN agenda.

First wait to see if any of those things are true, (which I'm almost certain they are not) before you jump to such ridiculous conclusions.

He may win a rematch, I think he can by altering his tactics a little, and I do think he needs a new coach, but that's a long term thing. He came up against a guy who could take his best punches (early at least) never happened before, I'm sure he will learn from it if he can compartmentalize the loss.

You guys are looking for some BS conspiracies - carry on. I'll live in the real world I think. If any of this turns out to be true I'll apologise, but I think I'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

If he has any different answer post-fight then he would get killed for making excuses. Now he's getting killed for saying Joshua lost fair and square. Can't win either way apparently.
          strawman...

Comment

Having a panic attack is serious business. Many even requiring medical attention and some form of treatment and aftercare. In fact, if the stories turn out to be true, it is almost criminal what people are saying happened. You remember Oliver McCall having a mental breakdown against Lennox Lewis? Yea, that chit is dangerous.
            blame lennox
            lennox is the one who waited to catch the man at his worst because he was scared of getting back in the ring immediately with a fit healthy mccall....

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              I'll tell you again: that's the way this guy is handling his business... he's not some Al Haymon who feels that he has to protect his roster... (and, tbh, I think that Hearn is losing his grip...)
              well by now he should have started to realise what we all already know.

that hearn is an incompetent fool... 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I agree. If he wasn't of sound mind and body then, he shouldn't have been allowed to fight that night.
                so....
                by that logic....

if any of joshuas previous mismatched 38 year old bum opponents
                had bottled it. you would give them a pass to?

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  The truth will come out only when Joshua is retired, right now? I honestly just think they are focused on the rematch. 'Joshua will probably win the rematch on points or late stoppage' I also think that he needs to take the fight in america, no point in going backwards.

I still think Joshua can beat Wilder and Fury, but not as 100% certain at this time 'I will go with the notion now that? They can all beat each other' be interesting to see Tyson Fury performance in his next fight.

I am not heavily invested in any of the heavyweights these days, as David Haye was the last real fighter who I had a rapport with.
                  some people will tell themselves anything to feel better.....
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    Why are you blaming Eddie Hearn?

AJ and his team (manager, father, trainer, etc) are the ones who must take responsibility.

Hearn is just the promoter, he is not in camp with AJ and I doubt he gets told everything.
                    matchrom really need to fire you bro. 😂

you are terrible at this... 👍😜

Comment

Not sure what his has to do with Eddie Hearn, but he seemed to get blamed for everything

I heard one of the LDBC guys complain about Donald Trump and blame Eddie for basically getting him elected. They were sure Eddie was colluding with "the Russians".

Comment

Working...
                      X