Mexicans and Black Americans have the most champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
    Lions Den Boxing Community

It's a group of African-American, African, Black American boxing fans whaetever they preferred to be called supporting their colored fighters

Calling our fighters Raza/La Raza is easy didnt know what to call their fighters so I named them LDBC as a tribute to them

Sounds good LDBC

I respect a lot the blackamerican boxing school

They are great Warriors and boxers too

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
      lol u mad bruh
      Nah bruh bruh. Im actually laughing at your lousy ass proclaiming that there is only 1 'real champion' & that he is white 😂 $h1t is obviously a cry for help & the TM triggered u
      Last edited by Mr.365; 06-02-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
        And why would you even bring that up? Because you felt inferior and this helps make you think that you aren't?
        like you about the 1 lineal champion right? 😂 Triggered snowflake dont be so fragile but if you cant just avoid these threads & go wash your pointy hood and iron your white robe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          like you about the 1 lineal champion right? 😂 Triggered snowflake dont be so fragile but if you cant just avoid these threads & go wash your pointy hood and iron your white robe
          Based on your two responses which were quite hostile, I'd say you are the triggered one, boy. Calm down, fella, life isn't fair, you know this, just accept it. You feel inferior and you're just expressing yourself, it's healthy for you, and it's cute. Keep doing it.

Comment

But whites dominate p4p list.

Comment

I'm a black fan and to see someone make the sport of boxing about race is quite sad. There's already enough division in this world. Sports is supposed to be the very thing to bring people together in unity. Please stop the hate!!
              Whoever's using this win as a platform to spread hate needs help. Ruiz was the better fighter that's the end of it.
              Last edited by OPS; 06-02-2019, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OPS View Post
                I'm a black fan and to see someone make the sport of boxing about race is quite sad. There's already enough division in this world. Sports is supposed to be the very thing to bring people together in unity. Please stop the hate!!
                Whoever's using this win as a platform to spread hate needs help. Ruiz was the better fighter that's the end of it.
                This ^^^^^. That's all some people are trying to say. It's great to be proud of who you are and support your own, but one can't help but question why someone would post this type of DIVISIVE hyperbole on a PUBLIC boxing forum.

Perhaps a Forum focused on Race, Nubian Power, or Melanin Superiority Theories, would be better suited for this kind of rhetoric. It certainly gives the appearance of a personal agenda and absolutely doesn't serve to UNITE humans. It's less about boxing and more about racial superiority.
                This is not to cast aspersion upon or scold the Thread Starter, but just to illuminate a "bigger picture" perspective.

Does promoting unity and denouncing divisiveness warrant hate speech and mockery in response ? No it does not. In fact the opposite is true. It should be lauded and commended, as honorable, admirable, and righteous ways of thinking.

I recommend some reading on what Nelson Mandela thought about "the power of sports to unite PEOPLE GROUPS". Since we're talking boxing, I'd also like to remind the forum... the greatest boxer of his era, Joe Louis lent a number of famous quotes to his legacy. NONE of them were divisive or racial in nature. In fact, the most famous quotes ABOUT Joe Louis, inspire racial harmony.

The BoxingScene Forum is very liberal in terms of its permissible content and censorship. Each member has a personal responsibility to police his/her own agenda being put forth. I encourage all of us to be thoughtful and consider the motives and merits of our agendas, before we hit the "submit reply" button.
                Most of us realize the unpopularity of boxing today, and how rare it is to find friends in real life, willing to discuss the "nitty-gritty" of boxing. We'll be better off in the long run, if we find more ways to bring us together, than tear us apart.
                - Peace.

"Joe Louis was a credit to his race - the human race"
                --Jimmy Cannon

"Joe Louis to me was the finest human being God put on this earth, in every way"
                --Angelo Dundee

"Sport has the power to change the world, It has the power to inspire, it has the power to unite people in a way that little else does."
                -- Nelson Mandela
                Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 07-06-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X