Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao danm this thread is something else

Comment

• If a white guy said 'I draw energy from my white warrior ancestors' he would be ex-communicated and accused of being a Nazi...but hey, if your a black dude just say anything you like, however ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        If a white guy said 'I draw energy from my white warrior ancestors' he would be ex-communicated and accused of being a Nazi...but hey, if your a black dude just say anything you like, however ridiculous.
        There's plenty of modern day Nazi's saying all types of genocidal ****. How about you deal with them in your community first? Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
          There's plenty of modern day Nazi's saying all types of genocidal ****. How about you deal with them in your community first? Deal?
          Did you even read what he said? Wtf why get defensive

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
            OK you got it my man's. next topic........
            You accepted defeat and I respect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
              You accepted defeat and I respect that.
              No, I just was trying to spare you. It's evident that your beyond confused, and I dont want anyone else getting offended by the facts being stated.

One thing about me, Is am a humble man who love all races and nationalities. When you grow up like myself, You'd be considered a fool to Judge or Hate any man or women based on the color of their skin, But I was also raised to search and understand truth. Truth has no color, and if you cant accept truth without seeing race or color than you be blinded from the truth my friend.

Oh and BTW Im a real JEW.
              Last edited by Boxing101_; 05-22-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                He is basically saying his skin color makes him superior to any other race it gives him power
                Well he got his ass whooped by a white boy so he is a disgrace to his race.

Comment

• All that melanin and got whooped by a white boy with two fights ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
                    No, I just was trying to spare you. It's evident that your beyond confused, and I dont want anyone else getting offended by the facts being stated.

One thing about me, Is am a humble man who love all races and nationalities. When you grow up like myself, You'd be considered a fool to Judge or Hate any man or women based on the color of their skin, But I was also raised to search and understand truth. Truth has no color, and if you cant accept truth without seeing race or color than you be blinded from the truth my friend.

Oh and BTW Im a real JEW.
                    Please stop tagging me with your non-sense. The one true GOD would never allow one of you beasts like Deontay to knock out one of his people. IT ISN'T POSSIBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
                      Please stop tagging me with your non-sense. The one true GOD would never allow one of you beasts like Deontay to knock out one of his people. IT ISN'T POSSIBLE.
                      your just talking from a$$. last time I checked it was your F-A-G-G-O-T a$$ who began qouting my statements. All your hoe ass wanna do is go back and forth with a mofo just like a female. Do us all a favor and go suck a horse dick, backwards. Have a nice Day off officer.

Comment

Working...
                      X