Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    lol. I love how he just rambled what he had and then ran for the hills

I guess that means you've proven your point.
    Lol sounds like a 1sad65 move. That's their modus operandi.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      BG, this might be a joke to you but we take it serious. The research is active so surely more hidden info will be unearthed.
      A lot of prominent democrats are making "reparations" a campaign issue - Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobucher. I don't think it's a winning issue but maybe we should have the debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        A lot of prominent democrats are making "reparations" a campaign issue - Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobucher. I don't think it's a winning issue but maybe we should have the debate.
        Yeah. See if y'all can get on our level.

Comment

Yeah. See if y'all can get on our level.

I think there is a higher likelihood of people receiving Yangbucks than reparations. And we'd all be better of for it.

Comment

I think there is a higher likelihood of people receiving Yangbucks than reparations. And we'd all be better of for it.
            Yangbucks???

Comment

Don't know what my people in America are up to but my people in the Caribbean have been researching and have come up with some new info.

https://dominicanewsonline.com/news/...r-reparations/

Red - That's action, not a bag of mouth!

Professor Verene Shepherd. i listen to her show every Saturday mornings. Even called her show and answered a question and won a book.

BG, this might be a joke to you but we take it serious. The research is active so surely more hidden info will be unearthed.
              - -77 yr olds and one yr olds eh?

You modern deludeds have lost the plot.

What are you doing to combat the modern Human, Sex and drug trafficking "Industry" that numbers in tens of millions yearly and prob a $billion profit every year laundered thru restaurants and construction, ie modern development???

Google the modern skyline of Panama City that sure ain't yer dear old mammys PC.

Bunch of useless modern whiners too scared to go back to Africa to demand justice from the folks who sold them down the river to begin with.

You deserve the government you deplore.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -77 yr olds and one yr olds eh?

You modern deludeds have lost the plot.

What are you doing to combat the modern Human, Sex and drug trafficking "Industry" that numbers in tens of millions yearly and prob a $billion profit every year laundered thru restaurants and construction, ie modern development???

Google the modern skyline of Panama City that sure ain't yer dear old mammys PC.

Bunch of useless modern whiners too scared to go back to Africa to demand justice from the folks who sold them down the river to begin with.

You deserve the government you deplore.
                if you got the proof, broadcast it and bring attention to it.

Comment

Yangbucks???
                  Freedom dividend i.e. universal basic income via Andrew Yang

Comment

Freedom dividend i.e. universal basic income via Andrew Yang
                    Still won't be reparations because everyone is getting it. You gotta give something only to the ADOS.

Comment

Still won't be reparations because everyone is getting it. You gotta give something only to the ADOS.
                      If dems are serious they need to propose a measure in congress and have it voted on.

Comment

Working...
                      X