No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Has No Problem Fighting Oleksandr Usyk Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Has No Problem Fighting Oleksandr Usyk Next

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora has no problem fighting the new kid on the block in boxing's biggest weight class, unified cruiserweight king Oleksandr Usyk. Usyk, who unified the entire cruiserweight division in 2018, is officially moving up to heavyweight next month when he faces rugged contender Carlos Takam
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great ! To keep Usyk away from the title holders they’re gonna make him fight all the dead beats and refuse collectors of the division.

Comment

Chisora is not the most intelligent fighter nor the most versatile. a good corner is necessary for any fighter but more so for Derek. Usyk is a good fighter but the heavyweight is different because the big guys punch harder. Will wat to see how he adapts first. Chisora generally struggles with mobile fighters so him and Usyk will be interesting.

Comment

What's the point, Usyk needs to fight a tall fighter to prepare himself for a title fight. Helenius is a good choice.

Comment

Chisora is bad at picking opponents

Comment

Chisora will get his boots smoked. I actually think Usyk beats Whyte as well.

Usyk was embarrassing heavyweight fighters in sparring years ago. He made Klitschko who is a consummate professional even during sparring look like a novice.

I actually thought Usyk was garbage before the tournament but I got the opportunity to watch him up close( up close meaning I got a bigger TV with a better resolution not live.)

Comment

He’ll link up Don again

Comment

Bad match up for Chisora

Will always get behind Del Boy though

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
                  Great ! To keep Usyk away from the title holders they’re gonna make him fight all the dead beats and refuse collectors of the division.
                  To be fair I think it’s risky taking on takem in his first fight at heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    To be fair I think it’s risky taking on takem in his first fight at heavy
                    Depends on how much Takam has left, I think he is short now. Been in some tough fights lately and those take everything out of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X