Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn says AJ winning the rematch against Ruiz is greatest boxing comeback ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you’re the promoter and people say your fighters loss was one of the biggest upsets in history, you have to say this.

How can Joshua achieve something that will be greater than this loss is bad? By it being the greatest comeback ever.

Comment

Of course it’s not but Hearn and Sky are going to spin this angle and the Hearniacs and casuals like Sid-Knee will lap it up

Comment

Hearn is pathetic.

He’s a 1/3 favourite. Hardly some incredible comeback when you’re EXPECTED TO WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Lose to Ruiz again, then come back to win and defend the title and you got a shot at that greatest comeback title.
          lol. why are people givinghistoric titles to non historic boxers? guyslike ruiz and aj come and go every day.

Comment

It’s called promotion ...

Comment

Hahahahaha yea okay Eddie.how would this be a great comeback when the guy he beat is a no name and still a no name in your everyday household.he hasn't even did anything to prove himself he only been champ for a short time and want be champ long.get the heck outta here hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Of course it’s not but Hearn and Sky are going to spin this angle and the Hearniacs and casuals like Sid-Knee will lap it up
                Children call boxing fans "Casuals". I've probably been watching boxing longer than you've been alive.

Plus it's ironic considering you suck off Fury who is a coward and a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  George Foreman.

End of discussion.
                  Well said!

Comment

AJ is a nice guy. So at least to me, he sometimes try to come across as being too meek, gracious and classy because he doesn't want to publicly hurt anyone's feelings.

However, I do believe he is privately fed up with both his team and especially Matchroom's and Eddie Hearn's shit!

I do believe after the rematch there will be some changes made. If he doesn't start making them now.

This was the first time that Anthony Joshua has ever publicly rebuked Eddie Hearn for saying that he was relieved by losing the fight. Joshua was pissed off by those comments and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Children call boxing fans "Casuals". I've probably been watching boxing longer than you've been alive.

Plus it's ironic considering you suck off Fury who is a coward and a drug cheat.
                      It’s not about sucking fighters off, which is ironic coming from you..

It’s about recognising talent. Fury is the best talent in the heavyweight division and i have been a supporter of his for years, i was one of the few on here that said he would beat Wlad because i knew how good he was. You will find plenty of posts on here of me condemning his failed test. I don’t know the in’s and out’s of it but i say any failed test should result in a lengthy ban, like he had.

He’s certainly not a coward. He fought and beat AJ’s best win before he did. He also fought and beat Wilder, who AJ didn’t fight. Fury is the only one that can say he’s fought the very best in the division at the time of fighting when he fought Wlad. AJ can never say he’s fought the best.

Fury is a level above Joshua. No shame in that he’s an excellent fighter but it’s just the truth. There’s no need for you to be so angry about that. Not everyone can be great. I’m a fan of plenty of B level fighters like AJ is, but i’m not angry that they’re not elite and start being hateful towards better fighters in their divisions, like you do.

It’s cool to support contenders like AJ, guys that aren’t great, because it makes the achievements more exciting. Obviously guys like AJ are never going to beat top level fighters, but it doesn’t mean we can’t support them in their efforts. Embrace it. Don’t be hateful towards greats like Fury.
                      Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-20-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X