Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go back in time or live your current life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't things end up exactly the same if you didnt have any idea you had lived it all before?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Wouldn't things end up exactly the same if you didnt have any idea you had lived it all before?
      Interesting concept, but i guess we'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        Interesting concept, but i guess we'll never know.
        this idea is played with in the donnie darko film. the screenwriter suggested that the individual's subconscious would notice the different outcomes, this is plausible but we'll never get to see if its true

Comment

Im good right now. Like somebody mentioned, there is no use going back in time without retaining some memories. How would i avoid the same mistakes?

Im all about this moment and the future.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            This is more so for the posters that have a family of their own. wife and kids. if you have a choice to go back in time to a point where you felt your life was perfect or maybe you just wanna start all over as a kid again but if you choose this then what you have now such as your wife and kids will not exist. would you still choose to go back in time to re-live it or would to stay with what you have now and just be happy with it?

now for the posters that are not married yet or dont have any kids, if you have a choice to go back in time to any point of your life, would you do it? but if you choose this, then anyone you know such as your friends, cousins, brothers/sisters that came AFTER the point in time where you wanna go back to re-live it, will also not exist. would you still choose to do it or stay with what you have?

I’m born raised to die for Jew people....
            I’d ask GOD to get my close to Hitler.... his XX clowns.... unleash me...., no holocaust just a lot of phaggots begging for mercy........ I’m not .....I don’t inderstant understand mercy......

Not in me.... heartless .... my mom said...... NF structure........ Jew. 100 percent .... death is bed I want to sleep in......

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              this idea is played with in the donnie darko film. the screenwriter suggested that the individual's subconscious would notice the different outcomes, this is plausible but we'll never get to see if its true
              Butterfly effect played out...... yet I’m stupid for Israel. You humanity.... kill me...... GOD please GOD let me die in the place of my enemies...... my friends already know.....

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Im good right now. Like somebody mentioned, there is no use going back in time without retaining some memories. How would i avoid the same mistakes?

Im all about this moment and the future.
                Someday. I’m gonna slap the phi kappa outta you.... Italian Korean k town gangster...

Dinner on you right....????? I’ll pay....

Let’s never go there ...... I won’t look good for you...

I
                Love the fact that you know movies...... guys capturing bs I’m spraying.

Do you speak Italian...... I can. It’s broken..... but it’s pretty good... my wife speaks Korean..... tred lightly
                Spanish. Hebrew??????

Comment

My brother once told my father that he wished that he’d had the opportunity to go to war at 16 as he had

What a ****wit

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    nope you dont retain any current knowledge..\.
                    That takes all the fun out of it. Most of us would make the same mistakes without it.

Comment

I have had regrets, but to go back and change anything might mean changing everything and not necessarily for the better. It is what it is and "it could be worse".

Comment

Working...
                      X